GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So will the Rams make us endure a final drive by Arizona or can they end this shit. Let's go ST.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good team win over a division rival. Our RBs showed up. Defense kept the Cards out of the endzone. Yeah we shoulda won big but I'll take it every time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I spent the whole game over at the Cardinals GDT thread....Never enjoyed team negativity so much....lol

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Good team win over a division rival. Our RBs showed up. Defense kept the Cards out of the endzone. Yeah we shoulda won big but I'll take it every time.
On the road, too.
Totally share your sentiments.

The good news, after these last two weeks is that, at least I think, the Rams have enough talent to have an excellent season. Still want another pass rusher, but they have plenty.

Benny Fucking Show and Brandon Powell both bringing different elements to the WR group than anyone else they have. Fun seeing them get worked in.

RamWoodie

Legend
Ram offense has a way to go before I feel good about them. They just aren't CRISP.

There's a lot of reasons for that but they have to put in the work.