GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Rams have me cautious right now for two reasons in the 2 games they've played:

1. The offense doesn't look sharp.

2. The secondary has looked only so-so.

What's giving me hope is they look better every game! OTOH....look at the injuries for this AZ game:

Jefferson, Allen, Durant, Long, and Fuller all out!!!

The Rams are THE CHAMPS!!! Everyone is bringing their "A GAME" when they play them...and there's no doubt after the playoff thrashing the Cards got last year from the Rams, they're going to want to make a statement at home!!!

You folks remember the motto for the Rams from 1999? It's appropriate for this game today:

GOTTA GO TO WORK!!!!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I'll feel relaxed, if we are up by at least 31-3 at the half....
We all know, 21-3 will not help the relaxation factor. :woozy2:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm interested to see how both Hendo and Akers do, individually running behind the same O-line. If our running game does not become better than average, a repeat is going to be very very very tough.

MachS

Hall of Fame
1664135520637.png

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well this is a pleasant surprise. My Xfinity channel guide says Packers and Bucs. They start talking about that game. Then the channel switches to Rams and Cardinals. No streaming for me! :part:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, this is a good start. Not only do I get the game when I didn't expect it, they force a 3 and out and block the punt.