GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL HOW BOUT THAT MORRIS DEFENSE HUH WOW
It played great tonight
Too bad it's quite possibly the worst Rams offense I've seen in decades.
They make 1 1st down in the 4th Q and they win the game going away

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Take my money - please take my money. Lol. It’s seriously like they schemed to try to lose that game

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
David Ray

McVay: "We look forward to the opportunity to dig ourselves out of this hole and see what we are made of....that's all we know how to do"

Blah blah blah
Gtfoh
Shoot ... we'll fix that.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I'm glad we won the Super Bowl last year. That joy is enough for me. I'm done with this team this season. They're not fun to watch. I'm taking back my Sundays. I have zero desire to watch more of this dog shit.
I tried that earlier and thought I should try harder.........................NOPE! Limp dick Rams back to the 90s for us fans!

I am not giving this ratshit team anymore of my time with games like this season.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does McVay have the balls to fire Morris after this season ends? I know they’re buddies but it’s unbearable watching this defense. Offense…I don’t even know. It obviously starts with the OL. But holy shit it’s just unimaginative and pathetic. It blows my mind McVay is allowing this to happen, even with a banged up OL. No creativity whatsoever.
Y'all are hilarious. It's unbearable watching a defense force a bunch of punts and only give up 17 points? It's not unbearable watching your offense with negative 2 4th quarter yards?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Bullshit.. we all have seen it. The announcers had called it..

You can’t keep giving 10 yard cushions.
Still doesn’t negate the fact we couldn’t control the clock on O with the lead. Tell me how that is the D?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I wouldn't count on a 3rd pick for Raheem Morris....And not blaming the defense so much as the situational scheming at the end. And of course a horrendous day by Bobby Evans and an offense that could not overcome it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Super glad I turned it off at half. Looked like the same tired scheme on both sides.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Defenselivr players deserved better than what they got with the scheme the last two drives by Morris. You can’t keep playing with fire like that. Joke

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Why we should of held the ball longer on offense. We gave them field position
Agree but Morris's scheme that last drive allowed them to move the ball. He knew the Bucs we're getting the ball back with time and he played not to lose playing that sorry ass shell at the end.

ID Ramsfan

UDFA
Name
Spencer
The amount of people blaming this loss on the defense is almost comical. They just held Tom Brady to 1 touchdown the whole game after having to deal with short fields basically the whole game. This loss is all on the offense and not using Henderson as our bell cow back is practically criminal at this point.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll see y'all next year. Hope you all enjoy the holidays.