GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
I mean, if we can sweep the damn 'Hawks, how the hell can the '9ers make significant noise?

It will be interesting to see how Tre works with Tavon. If Tre brings his "A" game, he may become an interesting trade bait this off-season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Does anyone have one of those ###V####L####C### streams for todays game?
200.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I get the Rams but on cbs and raiders are on fox which is odd. If the game is on fox there should be good links around gametime

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man, Austin Davis still gives the ball away too much...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Totally random comment.. Just didn't feel like starting a thread for it, haha.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
SF run defense has been on fire for a few weeks.... If Tre can break loose, he earned it...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Screw you NFL, CBS and Fox!!!! What good is it living in whiner territory if when we play them in week 17 you don't show them!!! BTW that 506 sports map is wrong the game isn't on in my area when it says it will be :(

Guess I need a VLC link this week.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams need to have a good start and take the air out of the stadium. I expect the Niners to come out strong initially.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No Gurley makes me a little queasy, even against this piece of crap Whiner team...Hope they bury them early so I can relax and enjoy the season ender...Note to self: "Next year you will not be calling the week 17 game the season ender for the Rams" !!!!!!
It's time for this ...
TA_zpsd6tpn0my.jpg