GDT: Raiders@Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm thinking about scheduling a colonoscopy next Thursday. I don't need one, I've still got a little over five years left on my warranty from the last one, but it would probably be more pleasant than watching the game.:shocked::fuelfire:

Good call, I think this could get ugly early...Seattle has playoff seedlngs to play for..
Rams, not so much...Pride maybe, but that didn't work too well last week after the total ass drubbing in N.O....

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Stuck in the parking at Arrowhead after watching the Chiefs take down the Raiders. The place was rocking tonight. Big loss for the defense with DJ going down. Going to leave a big whole to fill. Maybe they'll take a look at James Laureates to get a veteran presence the last three games. Who knows.

Tennessee a week from Sunday and the the broncos on Christmas night. Fun times in KC.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Great idea! That sounds much better than watching football. Just remember, if you ask the doctor "where should I put my pants?" and he says "over there by mine" you should probably start running.
Right before I was put under for the "procedure" the doc walks in, introduces himself (like I really want to get to know him and remember his face) and says, "Do you have any questions?"
I thought and said, "As a matter of fact, I do have a question!"
He says, "Go ahead..."
I asked, "How the hell did you get into this line of work?"
He wasn't amused...the rest of the crew, however, were cracking up!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
My take. Ahem....Del Rio. Smart dude excellent coach... Honestly he has brought the Raiders a long way within 2 seasons! 10-3....Hmmmm. I admire his 3 min aggressiveness. Coaching. At 2:21 he ran another play and went for the gusto. Del Rio had 2 timeouts, but the 2 min warning is a free 3rd timeout. Time management! Be aggressive! Hell he knew he was probably going to lose but the fight was constant and their record speaks for itself. They are in the playoffs, this was a bitter rivalry skirmish. Del Rio is going to do great things for Oakland. He seems like the kind of coach that learns from mistakes and makes the adjustments necessary. It was a great TNF game. Rams got Seattle next TNF...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After the game one of the announcers mentioned that this was the first time in 44 years that a team had a -3 turnover differential and still won.