GDT: Patriots at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Need to score. No lead is safe versus Pats/Refs.
Ugh. Typical.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Man, I miss me some Darian Stewart!

Only player on the Rams to record a body knockout!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
brady throwing a lot into the ground today, its awesome!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So far, just the way I expected, they're staying in Brady's Face!!!
Now let start the second half with a TD Bronco's!!
GO BRONCO'S!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
Give the credit to the Broncos! In this first half they've confused Brady, covered Gronk well, and sacked/hurried Brady.

It ain't the Pats effort...the Broncos just had their number this half. What can the Pats do to adjust?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Give the credit to the Broncos! In this first half they've confused Brady, covered Gronk well, and sacked/hurried Brady.

It ain't the Pats effort...the Broncos just had their number this half. What can the Pats do to adjust?
I expect the Patriots to look at where Denver is selling out, and try to exploit where they are weak. If Denver keeps blitzing, something is open. On defense, I don't know what New England can do, Denver is out-coaching, and playing them, right now.

Peyton is playing great, I think the Pats will blitz more, but I don't know if that will work. Great job by Denver so far.

jap

Legend
Halftime Stats
Broncs

Pass Peyton 10/20 for 128, 2 TDs, 0 for PR of 103.750
Rush Anderson 7/28
Hillman 7/11
Grab Sanders 2/45
Daniels 2/33, 2 TDs
Patsies
Pass Tom 9/20 for 87, 0, 2 INTs for PR of 16.042
Rush White 2/12
Tom 2/10
Grab Gronk 2/24
Bolden 1/20
White 2/18

RamWoodie

Legend
-
I expect the Patriots to look at where Denver is selling out, and try to exploit where they are weak. If Denver keeps blitzing, something is open. On defense, I don't know what New England can do, Denver is out-coaching, and playing them, right now.

Peyton is playing great, I think the Pats will blitz more, but I don't know if that will work. Great job by Denver so far.
Peyton is going to be the key for real in the 2nd half because a I'm not sure if I've ever seen a QB that can read a defense like he does.

I expect Denver to be even more unpredictable next half. There's not many times you see Brady confused...BUT HE IS.

rams2050

Starter
I heard that the Pats' tablets aren't working properly. Imagine that? Turn about & all that, I hope

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Don't worry. No panic in the Patriots. They now know all that Denver has to offer. Time for them to initialize the appropriate plan.
RamsOnDemand tip #1

Blue font = sarcasm
(y)

RamWoodie

Legend
I want the Broncos to ramp it up now on offense. Some screens will burn the Pats from what I'm seeing.

The way the NFL covered up the Pats cheating in their SB win over the Rams is repulsive...that's why they destroyed the film! I can't ever go for the Pats as long as Belichck is at the helm.

Q729

Legend
I want the Broncos to ramp it up now on offense. Some screens will burn the Pats from what I'm seeing.

The way the NFL covered up the Pats cheating in their SB win over the Rams is repulsive...that's why they destroyed the film! I can't ever go for the Pats as long as Belichck is at the helm.
I agree. The Pats need a 20 year winning season drought. They've earned it.