GAME DAY GDT - Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
SUNDAY - OCTOBER 16, 2022

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
STORIES FROM THERAMS.COM

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Anybody have anything to offer on PJ Walker other than his limited career stats? I have never see him play.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good news about how the season is going for the Rams is that Liam Coen is not likely a HC candidate at this time....

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm feeling pretty weird about this game. Same feeling I had when we lost to the 0-12 or something Jets a few years ago.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Anybody have anything to offer on PJ Walker other than his limited career stats? I have never see him play.
He beat Matt Stafford and the Lions 20-0 in his only NFL start back in 2020. What scares me is historically, backup QBs have given the Rams fits.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Apparently they did a good piece on Jalen Ramsey on Countdown? I tuned in just in time for them to say, that was a great piece, haha. Anyone see it?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
First time here! Sweet!
Don’t expect much from me. Here to enjoy the game!
DE16C870-D6FA-413E-A7FD-AAD67F627C62.jpeg

D9834282-9D3F-40B6-B416-40AE77F8AAE4.jpeg