GDT: NFC Championship - Buccaneers at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
What a fucking joke. I give up on the foosball.... Some WWE bullshit....

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Hats off, that was a great run by Fournette.
Has the potential to be a classic...pains me to say it.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, look what a vertical passing game gets you.

Edit: And before I hear the "offensive line" argument, Brady slid away from pressure perfectly on that throw to Godwin.
How did we rank for deep throws this year?

Bradys pocket presence is amazing.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's it . I tried to watch this game , but I don't want either team to win . I'd sooner work on my taxes .

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Tavon Austin is the 'Kramer' of the NFL. :ROFLMAO:
tenor.gif

JRobinson

MiLB
Brady realizing he has 1 v 1 deep and gives Godwin a chance. You think Goff would do that with Reynolds? Reynolds has never won a 50/50 ball. But look at the OLine doing their part in that play.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would love to see Van get worked in to the deep ball game

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Brady realizing he has 1 v 1 deep and gives Godwin a chance. You think Goff would do that with Reynolds? Reynolds has never won a 50/50 ball. But look at the OLine doing their part in that play.

Agreed. I like Woods, Kupp, and Jefferson... but it is too much of a good thing. 3 very similar receivers. We need to add someone to that WR room with a different skillset to give this offense some diversity.

TXRams86

The Infamous
How did we rank for deep throws this year?

Bradys pocket presence is amazing.
According to Pro Football Reference, Goff ranked 32 out of 35 on Intended Air Yards per Pass Attempt at 6.6 yards.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rodgers arguably gets the ball out so quick - and that certainly seemed to be the gameplan last week for GB
That was definitely the gameplan until they realized just how injured and ineffective AD was. Once they did, they opened it all up including Rodgers sitting in a nice pocket and throwing all over the field. Rams seemingly had no gameplan for a hampered AD.

We'll never know, but common sense says our D with 100% Donald doesn't allow anywhere near 32 pts to this GB offense based on the previous 17 games. Personally i feel we win that game in the end. One of those 24-21 type games. Our average offense showed enough to win. No AD = no game wrecker.

Meh, now i'm getting mad again thinkin about it. Packers caught a huge break last week.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
:LOL: very true
it just sucks what this offense has become. I wonder if you were to sit down with McVay and have a 100% honest conversation about what went wrong, what would he say? would be interesting no doubt