GDT: Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
In the early London game, the Redskins are leading the Bengals 10-7 at halftime. Are there any games you will be watching today? For me it's the Seahawks at the Saints, the Cardinals at the Panthers, and tonight's game, the Eagles at the Cowboys.

The Seahawks defense against Drew Brees and the Saints offense should be interesting. I'm taking the Saints at home. Russell Wilson is hobbled and the Saints can rack up lots of points in a hurry.

If the Seahawks lose, the Cardinals can pick up ground. They probably will beat the Panthers but if not, it's always great fun to watch Bruce Arians have a meltdown.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Seahawks defense against Drew Brees and the Saints offense should be interesting. I'm taking the Saints at home. Russell Wilson is hobbled and the Saints can rack up lots of points in a hurry.
I think you've got a good bet there! The 'Hags are going to be without two of there best Defensive player, w/ Cam and there best DE out!:snicker::shades: GO SAINTS!!:cheers:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
In the early London game, the Redskins are leading the Bengals 10-7 at halftime. Are there any games you will be watching today? For me it's the Seahawks at the Saints, the Cardinals at the Panthers, and tonight's game, the Eagles at the Cowboys.Rams need a Seattle loss, bu

If the Seahawks lose, the Cardinals can pick up ground. They probably will beat the Panthers but if not, it's always great fun to watch Bruce Arians have a meltdown.

I really enjoy watching Arians' face turn fire engine red and watching him start spitting like Daffy Duck when he gets all wound up...Geez I despise him...I hate his arrogant "nobody has ever best us, we gave away the game" disrespectful crap...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Buffalo vs New England could be a good one too.

I'll probably start with Seattle vs New Orleans. Pretty easy to root NO in that one.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Skins lead the Bengals 24-20 with 9:30 left in the game.

"I really enjoy watching Arians' face turn fire engine red and watching him start spitting like Daffy Duck when he gets all wound up...Geez I despise him...I hate his arrogant "nobody has ever best us, we gave away the game" disrespectful crap..."

In case you missed it. This from Ramrasta...

image-jpeg.17339

Ram65

Legend
All tie in London 27-27 32 seconds Bengals ball own 43 yard line.

Q729

Legend
Too bad the game would've been done already if a pat was made.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Nick foles came in for Alex Smith. I'm sure he'll look great at first inly to blow it!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Whoa!! Redskins miss chip shot FG that could have won it.

Bengals back with the ball. 2:00 left in OT.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I was laughing at Lewis as he "iced" the kicker. It never works. Looked like a bad snap and set.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh geez. Dalton with a fumble.

Recovery Redskins.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bengals / Redskins ends in a tie :confused:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It looks like the Refs are trying to give the Panthers a "Win" with that Fumble-recovery for a TD Call in the Panthers favor!! Not that I want the Cards to Win, BUT!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kirk Cousins: 38/56 for 458 yds with 2 td's and 1 int.

Panthers lead Cards 14-0 in the first quarter

Seahawks 7-0 over Saints at the beginning of the second quarter.