GDT: Colts at Bills 1pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hell of a game and finish. Nice start today for the NFL.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Terrible emding.

Colts completed a pass with 19 secs left. Player goes out of bounds.

Clock stops, ref spots the ball, and then started the clock. WTF? Bills then call time out for some reason and the Refs reset the clock to 14 sec for the next play??? They lost 5 secs.

They treated the play like it was in the middle of the game, not under 5 min where out of bounds stops the clock.

How does that happen in a playoff game?

I rewound it and that is the sequence.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Advice I’m giving my son on his wedding night:

”Son, if you ever find yourself on fourth down in the red zone on the road in the playoffs against a really good team.... kick the field goal!”

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Caught the 4th, Nice Game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Terrible emding.

Colts completed a pass with 19 secs left. Player goes out of bounds.

Clock stops, ref spots the ball, and then started the clock. WTF? Bills then call time out for some reason and the Refs reset the clock to 14 sec for the next play??? They lost 5 secs.

They treated the play like it was in the middle of the game, not under 5 min where out of bounds stops the clock.

How does that happen in a playoff game?

I rewound it and that is the sequence.
On that out of bounds catch, didn’t the WR gain 2 yards? But got marked 1 yard loss?