GDT: Cardinals@Bradfords

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Haha. They missed Campbell calling time out on that td play. He only tried 4 times. But to be fair he looked like a bear clamping his paws together. Easily mistaken for a defensive call.

How the hell did they miss that? The ref said to Arians he thought he was clapping or pumping up the crowd noise signal...looked like a barefaced lie to me...

The officiating in this league is a little bit "strange" at times...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Palmer: too many drops by his wide receivers or the Cardinals lead would be greater.
Bradford looking sharp: 15/20 for 148 yds with 1 TD and 0 INT's.

Cardinals have 140 yds rushing. Eagles have only 38 yds on the ground.

It will be interesting to see how the Cardinals exploit the injuries in the Eagles secondary in the second half.

Cardinals: 17/Bradfords 10 at half-time.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tough refs call against the Eagles. Cardinals 24/Bradfords 10.

Philly's defense sucks.

385 yards on offense already for the Cardinals. Would be about 450 yards except for some drops by the wide receivers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford left the Rams and went to a worse OLine, poor bastard.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jason Peters reminds me of the Jake Long we got. Age and injuries have taken their toll and he's just not the same player. Ruh roh Palmer broke a finger? Don't wish injuries on anybody but couldn't happen to a nicer NFC team :)

Athos

Legend
Shit I miss having a QB able to throw darts.

And Matthews fumbles. Poor Sam.
He went to a shitttier team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Has Sam taken one deep shot all game? Cards lbers and dbs waiting for the short stuff.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

There you go. Why doesn't he try that earlier in the game?

FRO

Legend

There you go. Why doesn't he try that earlier in the game?

I'm not sure. Haven't watched the whole game. Maybe the protection isn't good enough to hold on to the ball. Maybe he is being too cautious.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'm actually slightly impressed with Bradford. He's hanging in the pocket, taking a lot of shots, and made some really nice throws.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure. Haven't watched the whole game. Maybe the protection isn't good enough to hold on to the ball. Maybe he is being too cautious.
I think he just makes his reads and takes what he sees the d giving him. In this league though with the rules a they are you've gotta throw it deep new and just get a flag. He doesn't do that enough. Maybe the coaches don't eat him too. It should be pretty easy to just say "hey Sam you think you've got a matchup - just launch it".

One thing I've seen all throughout the league this year is that there are so many under thrown balls that end up as completions because sometimes dis don't get they're heads turned around and the receiver kind of stops and gets it. It looks like a deliberate back shoulder throw but it's just the ball being under thrown.

FRO

Legend
I think he just makes his reads and takes what he sees the d giving him. In this league though with the rules a they are you've gotta throw it deep new and just get a flag. He doesn't do that enough. Maybe the coaches don't eat him too. It should be pretty easy to just say "hey Sam you think you've got a matchup - just launch it".

One thing I've seen all throughout the league this year is that there are so many under thrown balls that end up as completions because sometimes dis don't get they're heads turned around and the receiver kind of stops and gets it. It looks like a deliberate back shoulder throw but it's just the ball being under thrown.
Sam never has been a throw it deep guy. He has taken what he is given. I wonder if having cautious HCs to start his career has put that mentality in him.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Sam never has been a throw it deep guy. He has taken what he is given. I wonder if having cautious HCs to start his career has put that mentality in him.
Entirely possible. His development just got really messed up. He (usually) looks after the football because of it - has thrown a lot of picks this year though in a new team/system (a lot have been miscommunications) but you're right. He just doesn't do "throw it deep and hope for it".

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll always root for Sam if he isn't playing us

I don't root for him or against him. I am a bit bitter that it never worked out and it would be easy to root for him if he wasn't always rolling his eyes or looking to the sky as if none of it was his fault. That is poor leadership IMO.

Am I the only one that wants the injury QB back?

Would I take him back? No, the team needed to move on from captain checkdown and if they got him back they would be stuck in Neutral again. He is better than what the Rams have currently, but he is still not a franchise QB.

I'm actually slightly impressed with Bradford. He's hanging in the pocket, taking a lot of shots, and made some really nice throws.

He looks better than he did with the Rams. He has better pocket presence and looks more comfortable under pressure. I don't understand how that can happen when so many 'experts' said that you can't fix guys getting cabin fever or being sack shy.