GDT: Cardinals@Bradfords

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
root for him or against him. I am a bit bitter that it never worked out and it would be easy to root for him if he wasn't always rolling his eyes or looking to the sky as if none of it was his fault. That is poor leadership IMO.

I don't see that. I think the guy is fed up losing, WRs dropping balls, and getting the shit beat out of him.

He stood tall in the pocket like he did his rookie year last night and took shots to make completions. Sam wasn't a wimp his first years here. But beatings take a toll. He isn't exactly built like Luck.

And for the last time he isn't captain check down. Look at QB stats. A majority check it down, but many of the top QBs also have great YAC guys.

He also came into the NFL with no solid deep guys and an offense built on Fisher playing it safe. Aka, Murmur Shurmur.

Sam has a great deep ball. Or did. Before shit happened.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just hope the Eagles lose the last 2 games, doesnt matter to me how Bradford plays

MountainRam

Rookie
Bradford hasn't improved in 6 six years. His talents never matured in those 6 years. He is an enigma.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bradford hasn't improved in 6 six years. His talents never matured in those 6 years. He is an enigma.
I think his talents were matured right out of the box, personally. Bradford is probably the biggest tease in the NFL, in that you can plainly see that he has all of the tools to be a successful and talented QB, but with one exception. He simply lacks a killer instinct. And by that I mean he doesn't like contact, and he's reluctant to throw deep into coverage for fear of a turnover. The sad part (for him) is that a different set of coaches and coordinators probably could have coached him in an entirely different direction. Martz probably would have turned him into a defensive assassin, because the hell does he care about turnovers? He just wants his QB to attack all 3 levels of the field. Sad, really. We fucked him all up with Spagnuolo and then Fisher. Neither of them wanted to evolve him as a QB. They simply wanted him to move the chains.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Bradford didn't get injured, multiple times, he'd still be here.

Is he a top 10 QB? Not yet, but he could be... With good health.

There's those words again.

Wish him well! I'm still a fan.

FRO

Legend
I think his talents were matured right out of the box, personally. Bradford is probably the biggest tease in the NFL, in that you can plainly see that he has all of the tools to be a successful and talented QB, but with one exception. He simply lacks a killer instinct. And by that I mean he doesn't like contact, and he's reluctant to throw deep into coverage for fear of a turnover. The sad part (for him) is that a different set of coaches and coordinators probably could have coached him in an entirely different direction. Martz probably would have turned him into a defensive assassin, because the hell does he care about turnovers? He just wants his QB to attack all 3 levels of the field. Sad, really. We freaked him all up with Spagnuolo and then Fisher. Neither of them wanted to evolve him as a QB. They simply wanted him to move the chains.
You said it perfectly. You need proper coaching when developing a QB. That's why keeping Fisher and drafting a QB concerns me.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Am I the only one that wants the injury QB back?
Not a shot, he will get decent money and multiple years, with that injury history, our line, and his honestly average performance this year I don't think that vehicle for a second run around the track.