GAME DAY GDT - Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Vilma dishing out our strategy… Yes we got offensive weapons, and if used correctly we are deadly…

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Someone had to have been in McVay’s ear at halftime to have such a drastic and successful change in the game plan.

Who gets the credit? I don’t think he has it in himself to make that change.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm glad they got it right on the challenge. But that is a dumb rule. You lose it out of bounds on the one foot line you keep it. One foot further and its a turnover. I don't know why they haven't changed that rule considering they like more offense.

MaxQ28

Rookie
Kyren Williams has a nose for the endzone. McVay needs to realize and commit. This second half is who the Rams are and need to be for the rest of the season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hoecht is injured. And that's a fumble. Good job, Byron!

Psycho_X

Legend
Well, Hoecht experiment might be over due to injury. Looked like he really hurt his shoulder.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm seriously wondering if we didn't see the NFL version of the ropa dope.

It's impossible to notice (unless you live under a bridge) that the Rams throw the ball out of an 11 set so often and have ignored the run, that you draw the opposing team in by continuing that in the first half by keeping it close at the half and then explode the run in the second half like the Rams did.

Maybe McVay's burnout has healed up.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm seriously wondering if we didn't see the NFL version of the ropa dope.

It's impossible to notice (unless you live under a bridge) that the Rams throw the ball out of an 11 set so often and have ignored the run, that you draw the opposing team in by continuing that in the first half by keeping it close at the half and then explode the run in the second half like the Rams did.

Maybe McVay's burnout has healed up.
Very possible!!!