GAME DAY GDT - Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Last drive last week and a lot of today they were. But McVay clearly has mailed it in. If peoples standard is Morris needs to be fired and they talk shit about him daily all day long what does that mean for McVay.

I don't want him gone but the effort from the offense is just plain pathetic, we have no shot to win a game ever with this offense. Things have to change on that side of the ball before anybody should even worry about the defense.
I wonder how much is personnel.. how much is staff changes and, I even hate to think, that McVay just may be burnt out, already.

Big, BIG changes coming this off-season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder how much is personnel.. how much is staff changes and, I even hate to think, that McVay just may be burnt out, already.

Big, BIG changes coming this off-season.
Personnel is his area still. He can't control who gets promoted for another team but he can control who he replaces them with, how he coaches them up and empowers them. I don't think as many changes as people want are coming on the coaching staff but players yeah we could see some turnover there.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
McSnead's Master Plan to move up a few spots in the draft seems to be working ...