GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Don't despair, they're ONLY 5 field goals from victory.....they can do it....................................................:headexplosion:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Our defense has been very bad today, but they will have days like this. The offense is incapable of stepping up.

Problem is, playing well on defense doesn't mean a win either. Just means a low scoring loss.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
St. Louis Steamers? Interesting. I think today the Rams resemble a gigantic steamer you leave in the toilet.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
All I'm gonna say is our season depends on a win. I know a lot of guys don't so no if until the math is done, but a loss today gives us maybe a 10% to make the playoffs.

WAS-Has tie breaker
MIN-Has tie breaker
CHI- Likely will have it
GB- They beat us too

Our only saving grace is we're 3-0 in the division. That's it.

If we win, we're still in the thick of it. A loss has us far on the outside looking in.

Very sad

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I must be insane, I seem to have more hope than than the players do.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I'm gonna say is our season depends on a win. I know a lot of guys don't so no if until the math is done, but a loss today gives us maybe a 10% to make the playoffs.

WAS-Has tie breaker
MIN-Has tie breaker
CHI- Likely will have it
GB- They beat us too

If we win, we're still in the thick of it. A loss has us far on the outside looking in.

Very sad

Playoffs? We can't even beat the Bears. This team isn't a threat to go to the playoffs.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

WAS-Has tie breaker
MIN-Has tie breaker
CHI- Likely will have it
GB- They beat us too

Very sad

A typical 4-5 team would have a 10 percent chance. Our team? Maybe a 2 percent chance.