GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Holy shit, did you guys just see what Jay Glazer said? We're going to see a fucking flagfest. I have a bad feeling that every little thing is going to go against us.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Holy crap, did you guys just see what Jay Glazer said? We're going to see a freaking flagfest. I have a bad feeling that every little thing is going to go against us.

What did he say?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What did he say?

He just said that because of Zimmer's bitching about us, the Chicago Bears went to the league office to show plays that we did. And the league responded by telling the officials, "Any little thing you see, throw a yellow hankie!" Glazer's words, not mine.

We're going to see a huge disparity in flags, and I'm pissed about that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"News Flash!!!" According to Jay Glazier on FOX TV, just now, The NFL League Offices issued a directive to the Refer's of our game to "Throw a Flag if they see anything that looks Funny, and give a 15 yard penalty! apparently they don't want any repeats of the last Brawl!!" :rolllaugh:
I expect a lot of Penalties today!!!;)

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Interesting that Donnel is inactive considering the glowing praise from Fisher after the vikes game. You have to take EVERYTHING he says with a grain of salt, he just FOS when it comes to the media.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
He just said that because of Zimmer's bitching about us, the Chicago Bears went to the league office to show plays that we did. And the league responded by telling the officials, "Any little thing you see, throw a yellow hankie!" Glazer's words, not mine.

I'm getting more pissed off with each passing comment...It was all over the Fox pre-game show as if it was the dirty hit of the century...Get off it girls, move on...Even a headline for discussion "Are the Rams dirty"...Are you fucking kidding me ??? OK, I'm done with it...Probably should be in a vent thread, I guess...It really does make me more irritable to see that the girly Bears go to the league about something like that...I hope Fisher catalogs every time the Bears even come close to a minor flag situation for ANYTHING...Make sure he takes that crap to the league...I'm not big at all on conspiracy theories, but this sure has the making of one...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Holy crap, did you guys just see what Jay Glazer said? We're going to see a freaking flagfest. I have a bad feeling that every little thing is going to go against us.

They better flag both teams for any little thing, Fisher better be in dicklettes ear early and often.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting that Donnel is inactive considering the glowing praise from Fisher after the vikes game. You have to take EVERYTHING he says with a grain of salt, he just FOS when it comes to the media.

I agree you can't always believe what Fisher shares with the media... But with Havenstein back, no surprise Donnel is bottom of the depth chart?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It was probably what he had to do to fit Wes Welker into the game!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH

SCREW The REFS and His Highness we will see today . PLAY RAMBALL !!! BRING THE PAIN!!!:headexplosion:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Here is another fact: The Rams are going to whoop some bear ass today!
LET'S GO RAMS!!!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I agree you can't always believe what Fisher shares with the media... But with Havenstein back, no surprise Donnel is bottom of the depth chart?

It means Wichman will be NEXT MAN UP as it should have been last week. LESSON LEARNED:grouphug:!!!;)

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod

Would Glazer have access to that type of info? Just asking. I don't know how the press works in the States.

And can anyone tell me how long to kickoff? I've been moving around Europe and can't get my timezones right.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Would Glazer have access to that type of info? Just asking. I don't know how the press works in the States.

And can anyone tell me how long to kickoff? I've been moving around Europe and can't get my timezones right.
Ten minutes....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donnell is the worst rookie Olineman we have...I like Wichtman better