GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
I think the d line was ok but if you can't cover receivers for more than 2 seconds you just can't get there. Allen was getting the ball out in 2.3 sec

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Congrats to the Bills and Collinsworth. It’s week one.
Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Don't freak out...take a breath.

Tough opponent, and a few new pieces that need to get it together on the OL and Robinson needs to get into a rhythm at WR. A healthy Jefferson will help as well.

My biggest concern is the OL, but not the pass blocking as much as it is their run blocking. The ineffectiveness there hurt the pass blocking and the passing game in general.

That is what they need to address immediately.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Shut up Von your a fraud go out and spend your money. Can't wait til you get 20 feet of snow we will see how father time treats you then. Yes it's easier but I'm still angry anyway

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rams get there ass kicked every game against physical fronts. And it's continued into another year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Last words of Stafford: I can’t hold the ball…

dang

Legend
It’s clear the Rams were outplayed but worse they were not ready. No rhythm on offense. Minimal intensity and discipline on defense. I sure hope this is not going to be a season limited to following Kupp and Donald stats.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After watching Von say he loves the Rams, it doesn’t ring true. Von, you can’t have it both ways. You are a Bill chaser. Get out of our house and F off. Catchya outside later.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Team looked rusty and flat. That's the downside of sitting out the preseason. The OL needs gel and quickly. But it's week 1. I'm not worried. Shit happens. We're the defending champs and on to next week.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Beat Atlanta next week and right the ship.

TexasRam

Legend
I can handle week 1 losses and blowouts.

What gets under my skin is when the same stupid shit goes on for years as if Our coaches never learned. Henderson is not an every down back and especially behind this Oline. We learned last year we needed a Sony Michel. This is like nails on a chalkboard watching the same charade every year.

Long Jr. is a massive problem. There is no way he should be on the field.

Josh Allen will not last long. In a blowout game he’s running down the feild taking massive hits to his legs. Carson Wentz story coming soon.

I wonder if Ramsey will learn to shut his mouth now. Then bills are clearly a superior team then us with Miller.

Ellard80

Legend
Shut up Von your a fraud go out and spend your money. Can't wait til you get 20 feet of snow we will see how father time treats you then. Yes it's easier but I'm still angry anyway
yeah im kind of in the mode right now of

Go eat a fucking dick Vaugn your full of shit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What gets under my skin is when the same stupid shit goes on for years as if Our coaches never learned. Henderson is not an every down back and especially behind this Oline. We learned last year we needed a Sony Michel. This is like nails on a chalkboard watching the same charade every year.
Yeah Henderson will end up with some stats that make you think he did ok but the offense is always stop/start when he's the guy. McVay's love of Henderson drives me batshit.

Long Jr. is a massive problem. There is no way he should be on the field.
Yeah I think Raheem needs to sort a couple roles back there and Long is one of them. He can't be out there drawing certain guys, he has to be the one you put on shitters.

This corner room is incredibly deep but the quality at the top is gonna require some refinement on who draws who and when and Morris is going to need to get his calls straight. He had some guys giving up ridiculous fucking cushion for certain situations. It was a clown show back there and we are lucky we got a couple early turnovers to keep it close early.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well shit, SB hangover or what????
They played that 2nd half as if they had been on tour with Motley Crue, Van Halen, the Stones, Ozzy and Aerosmith and stayed up for 2 weeks straight, boozing, drugging and chasing skirts.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good news is that Bobby Wagner looked great.
Do people honestly think Wagner wasn't great? That was the best LB play I've seen in years. Can't remember the last time we had an ILB who was consistently meeting guys at or near the LOS. Yeah, Allen scored the TD, but that dude is basically unstoppable in the open field in that situation. Wagner isn't the best LB in the NFL anymore, but he's the best ILB we've had in a long time imo.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Do people honestly think Wagner wasn't great? That was the best LB play I've seen in years. Can't remember the last time we had an ILB who was consistently meeting guys at or near the LOS. Yeah, Allen scored the TD, but that dude is basically unstoppable in the open field in that situation. Wagner isn't the best LB in the NFL anymore, but he's the best ILB we've had in a long time imo.
I thought Wagner and Jones both played pretty well, certainly a more promising duo than we have had for quite some time. We gave up some runs and a higher than desired Rush per attempt avg but Allen was a big part of that. I have a feeling we were out of shape as a team defense. The offense has the advantage when fatigue sets in, at least I hope that was part of it. The D played well at times but lacked consistency. I am stoked to have Wagner