GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I defended Ramsey earlier and stand by that but he does get beat deep more often than you would like for a top tier CB. Not sure why that is.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll say it one more time. The Atwell pick should’ve been an Olineman. Tutu will not contribute anything to this team
And no matter how many times you say it, it doesnt change it

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a good effort tonight. Rusty team. No big deal.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
And, told ya again.

Wtf is Ramsey doing?

Oh, and fuck this shit.

jjab360

Legend
Game 1 it is what it is, on to the next one. Still have an entire season left. I'm pissed but holding it in.

It's a good ego check to get the snot knocked out of you this early in the season.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
It's a blowout boys. Time for the offense to put up some meaningless stats up now.

Ram65

Legend
Burned!!!!

Nice big slap in the face for the Rams!!

They have a lot of work to do.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
I think our DC is ruining Ramsey he is trying to get too cute with moving him around

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure would be nice to see the Buffalo Punter before the game is over

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Only counts as 1 game guys, I have no doubt we will come back next week. There was a part of me saying if both these teams make it to the superbowl do you want to win the first won. I don't know the answer but I hope we get to find out

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I shut the Preseason game off and an jamming now. I'm way happier.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
At this point try and have Stafford build some chemistry with Robinson, work on some quicker developing pass plays as it sure seems like we will need them this season with this o-line, keep giving Powell some looks, etc. Stuff we can maybe build off going forward.