GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully, this will bring people who are worried right now some solace. The Packers, who went 13-4 last year, did this in Week 1:

And let's not forget the 12-5 Titans:

Tano

Legend
I thought Wagner and Jones both played pretty well, certainly a more promising duo than we have had for quite some time. We gave up some runs and a higher than desired Rush per attempt avg but Allen was a big part of that. I have a feeling we were out of shape as a team defense. The offense has the advantage when fatigue sets in, at least I hope that was part of it. The D played well at times but lacked consistency. I am stoked to have Wagner
I also noticed that the majority of the big runs were over the left side where Hollins was keeping contain.

He looked to have had a really bad game.

Plus I have to say their best OL players are on the left side Dawkins and Saffold (who is an extremely good run blocker - we still miss him)

Psycho_X

Legend
Over/under on what quarter we get the first person demanding a coach or player be fired/cut?
I'm not sure on the specific quarters but by end of the game here is my tally from various posters....

Fire Coen
Fire Morris
Trade Ramsey
Cut Edwards
Cut Robinson
Cut Atwell
Cut Skowronek
Cut Powell
Cut Long Jr.

Did I miss anyone? Haven't seen a fire or strip McVay of his powers yet so I guess the Super Bowl gave a little lenience for at least one week.

Man, our WR room went from everyone being sad we were going to have to cut anyone on final cutdown day a week ago to wanting anyone not named Kupp and preseason hero McCutcheon gone.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Hopefully, this will bring people who are worried right now some solace. The Packers, who went 13-4 last year, did this in Week 1:

And let's not forget the 12-5 Titans:
Yep and we lost to the niners last year by the exact same score as we did last night and if I remember correctly the season turned it Ok