GDMT - Game Day Menu Thread - Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I need some food ideas.

What are you all thinking?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm thinking maybe lasagna this weekend.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Probably chowder… or donairs!
You ever think of making home made donairs? It looks like a lot of effort. The adobada they make here at our local taco stands using a similar spit are excellent.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I stumbled on this random recipe to try. Dill Pickle Soup.

I think I'll make a steak too in case the soup is not good.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'll probably make some seasoned bourbon bacon jalapeno poppers with new york steaks and garlic cheese mashed potatoes. Hungry just thinking about it!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ordering Chinese, gonna get crab Rangoon and extra spicy general tso's chicken with white rice from our go to place.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Decision made; Cowboy beans.

Mixed beans, pork and beans, hamburger, bacon, BBQ sauce, and spices.

I have a corn casserole to go with it.

Boom!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Roasting a pork shoulder. Roast potatoes, roast carrots etc. Also doing cauliflower cheese as a side.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Our Steak this week a grilled Cajun Ribeye accompanied with garlic asparagus and a fine pinot noir to wash it down.

1665329845743.png

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sorry to be late to this party, but life has been keeping me busy. This be my 1st Ram game I have been able to watch on TV, so I'm keeping it easy. Burgers and Buck's brats on the pit boss. Buck is a local guy who makes these great brats. They have a great flavor. Making chili cheese dip with left over chili from this last week. Hungarian hot wax peppers with many Busch Light's and Cuervo when we score a TD. In this inflation riddled economy I've had to switch to Busch Light from Mich Ultra.. I'll do some taters and spaghetti squash after the game. GOOOOO RAMS!!! :cheers2: