GDMT… Game Day Menu Thread - Cards at Rams - What's on your menu?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I need some inspiration.

Thinking a soup… and air fry wings. Maybe.
You need some Moose on the grill! Maybe some venison stew?
Plus, two cases of Lablatts Blue...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Fiance making a pizza lasagna, gonna be interesting and we'll see what happens lol. Lots of provolone, mozzarella, italian sausage and pepperoni. Shes still learning but tries hard so cant ask for more than that. Think its gonna come out good. Lots of Busch light to drown the lasagna and Rams TD's with :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

That sounds real good. Share some pics if it’s worthy. (y)

…..

Legend
Since I’m working today, Ima put wifey on it. I wont get off till the games is over.

Our norm for work weekends is to keep the kitchen clean so Im feeling a trip to Sams for their Rotisserie Chicken. Its the best $4.98 you can spend these days.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Look at this luscious line up…

B3A88666-ED16-42B7-9D09-9512436C1B06.jpeg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Lean Ground Round Beef that's stuffed full of chopped onions into large thick Burgers.

Over all-natural oak hardwood charcoal in the outside grill. Utilizing soaked mesquite wood chips sprinkled on top of the coals for that strong smoky flavor.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hot dogs, some buffalo chicken and some dirty fries. (Fries with cheese, jalapenos, salsa etc on top)

Peronis and scotch.

Definitely a fat day at my house.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Just your basic indirect cooked on your basic Weber 21” grill smoked Tri Tip, add home made semi spicy chunky salsa along with guacamole, soft white corn tortillas ...and beer, lotsa beer, gonna have to do Cheladas today

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
I am thinking tri-tip, grilled brisket style and a pot of charro beans

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Tri-tip on the grill marinade in Chaka Sauce with oven roasted garlic potatoes, chili, French bread and Fat Tires

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm thinking something easy.
We just got home from a dart tourney in Laughlin, Nevada.

Leaning toward some dogs and snacks.

Screenshot_20210926-105100_Chrome.jpg