Gardner Minshew Dubbed The 'Jaguar King' With Newest Bobblehead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you are a Jaguars fan, that is probably must-have. :LOL:

Gardner Minshew Dubbed The 'Jaguar King' With Newest Bobblehead, Costs $45

Gardner Minshew proved during the 2019 season he is a very marketable player.

A company named FOCO knows this, which is why they released its third Minshew bobblehead figurine, but this time with a particular twist.

The collectible bobblehead seen below features Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Gardner Minshew kneeling next to a pair of jaguars in an obvious reference to the popular Netflix documentary “Tiger King.”

The Minshew bobblehead is wearing a jaguar print shirt and a headband.

View: https://twitter.com/apmarklong/status/1258404491277283334?s=21

“Gardner Minshew has always had a unique ability to connect with fans,” said Matthew Katz, senior licensing manager at FOCO. “In both college and the pros, Minshew’s fun personality and appearance as well as his electric play have endeared him to his teams’ supporters, which is why we are confident Minshew’s fans will be eager to add this unique bobblehead to their collections.”

On their website, the bobblehead is going for $45. The only problem is that the site is only taking preorders and is scheduled to ship no later than Aug. 10.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If Minshew gets traded to the Cheatriots, I'm gonna scream at the sky.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
1st... Let me make it clear... there is nothing wrong with being gay.

2nd...

That is the GAYEST shit I've seen in a long time.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are making $43 profit on that thang! Oh, the factory in China, where it's being made, opens up soon. That's the delay on the delivery. Just a guess.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Minshew's a fuckin rock star. Dude has swag in spades. :ROFLMAO:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Who was the Jacksonville Jaguars Quarterback before they drafted Trevor Lawrence...Answer Gardner Minshew