VENT Garbage Game Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellard80

Legend
while no one thinks goff is any good besides the 5 Cal fans on this board and a handful of other people just trying to promote positivity - i can't say it was all on him.

The offensive line stunk today - mcvay as much as i respect the guy seems to regress to calling the same 5 plays.

The failed wr screen at the end of the game made me laugh.

Mcvay right now reminds me of when im playing against some guy in madden who has me locked down.. and i regress to some play ive already ran 4 times in desperation that has no chance of working.

This team on offense is really not a threat right now.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After last week, the only vent I have left to vent is that it was no worse than I had expected.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The cynic in me says this is what they get. 6 losses and 4 of them can be attributed to just not being prepared because we expected bad/injured teams to lay down for us. IF we lose next week, our offense (ESPECIALLY GOFF) are gonna have to look real hard at our schedule and the games they pissed away.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Yeah I agree. Here's 2 things I know, even though i hate that they are true.

1. Goff is only average, at best, and always will be.
2. McVay is not an offensive genius. Every single defense knows what he's going to call, and stops it 90% of the time. He has nothing special anymore.
I agree.

Our offense has been no better than average since the SB. Something happened.

This team is dink and dunk Bradford style. No big plays down the field. When ever they try it is at exactly the wrong time.

Man I wanted to believe McVay was that once in a lifetime coach. I am not seeing that for two years now.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Goff is not the answer, I've lost complete confidence in the kid and I'm sure he's worn thin on McVay. We can blame play calling all we want and put everything we can on McVay but Goff is handcuffing this offense. He's declined dramatically while the team has done everything they can by putting the talent, both on offense and defense, around him to get him to succeed. But he keeps making bone head mistakes at critical times in games. He's single handedly losing games while they're still in reach. This isn't a guy you can rely on to win you a close game in the fourth, he's a guy you're expecting to do something to lose it for you. That's a problem and it needs to be fixed - he needs to be replaced. We're all aware of his contract situation and how that might be hard to do but we're going nowhere with him.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like losing, but at least a loss like the one to Buffalo earlier this season was entertaining.

This is just dreck.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Play calling was garbage, Goff withnanother game breaking TO, and the FOs stupid decision to not draft any OLs showed it’s ugly head. This playbook can’t do shit without elite blocking.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're not good enough. Not gonna have a tantrum about it. And there's still a chance they can pull their heads out and get in the playoffs so gonna hope until it's the offseason.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I don't like losing, but at least a loss like the one to Buffalo earlier this season was entertaining.

This is just dreck.

That was the only game this year that they lost where it wasn't a complete embarrassment lol.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I wonder if Mcvay is calling conservative plays because he’s trying not to put the offense on Goff?

Seattle just took away the play action boot leg and our offense was toast.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It was a fun season overall. I really don't care about the playoffs because this offensive line is terrible, and this passing game cannot do anything with subpar o-line play.

Fire Bonamego and bring in a quality QB coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.