Gamefly - Rental Service

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
What's good people,

Has any one had a good experience with this company? I picked up a PS4 recently and figured ill just get this gamefly thing instead of dropping 60 bucks on each game for my kid. So far I'm not impressed at all, I started the service on the 1st and they say they ship games within 24 hours, everyday, 6 days a week. So far its been 8 days and they haven't shipped any games on my que and all the games on my que say high availability. So my boy is asking about his lego marvel super heros day after day. I'm about to cancel this shit and just buy the game.

PhxRam

What's good people,

Has any one had a good experience with this company? I picked up a PS4 recently and figured ill just get this gamefly thing instead of dropping 60 bucks on each game for my kid. So far I'm not impressed at all, I started the service on the 1st and they say they ship games within 24 hours, everyday, 6 days a week. So far its been 8 days and they haven't shipped any games on my que and all the games on my que say high availability. So my boy is asking about his lego marvel super heros day after day. I'm about to cancel this shyte and just buy the game.

Usually it is the opposite.

New account holders seemingly get the hard to come by releases before others.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Usually it is the opposite.

New account holders seemingly get the hard to come by releases before others.

Yea its really odd to me, I'm going to shoot them an email today and ask whats going on.