Gameday!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
what was with that 3rd down spot... sure look like SJ got the 1st to me.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
interference said:
what was with that 3rd down spot... sure look like SJ got the 1st to me.
I thought so too, I might have challenged that spot

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I thought I saw Fisher lip "here we go again" after the first penalty. Looks like he's right... :roll:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Could the start of this game be any slower? All the penalties, official and commercial time outs are killer.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
interference said:
Could the start of this game be any slower? All the penalties, official and commercial time outs are killer.
I agree. It feels really slow.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I thinl our PA game is ready to open up soon.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
well, so far Special Teams has been a detriment today

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
not having DA is really killing us, especially on 3rd down.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Hekker needs to just boom it and let us cover.......like that

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
interference said:
not having DA is really killing us, especially on 3rd down.

This is like night and day VS the last game. We can't do anything right now. They are trying to go downfield but nada so far. I'd like them to at least try a few more screens to open things up a bit.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Anyone understand why the hell our DB's keep giving such huge cushions. Like Jenkins keeps playing 8-10 yards off his guy when it's like 3rd and 4 or less. Don't get it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bwdenverram said:
Anyone understand why the hell our DB's keep giving such huge cushions. Like Jenkins keeps playing 8-10 yards off his guy when it's like 3rd and 4 or less. Don't get it.
This has been driving me crazy all season.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
What drives me crazy even more is 3 rushing, 5 blocking and they still get a sack. Cheese and rice.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Big time. Don't understand (even with DA out) how we looked so good last time and so bad this game. At home you would think it would be in our favor. It's like the OL isn't even blocking during running plays and they just drop everyone on passing plays. Ugh this is frustrating to watch.

The D is keeping us in this one. They may have to make a huge play to get something going.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think I go for it on 4th and 2 there. Now they have the ball at basically mid field.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The defense has been eh, but really not that bad. They're holding their own, 7 points against a pretty good offense, not letting too much happen.

The offense however is scary without Amendola in there. There is nothing open downfield and the niners defense converge on the underneath stuff so quickly you can't do anything. The run game needs something big and someone needs to break some tackles.

Steve Smith... And Greg needs to get out of his own head. :slap!:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Hayes has had a great 1st half. If we got the same effort from the rest of the team, the Whiners would be licking their wounds right now and the RAMS would be winning big.