Gameday Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
IMO’s Pizza for Ram’s Game and leftover lasagna for Late Games. I am set!

cover_image_1683036492.jpeg.760x400_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Its definitely a chili day here in Maryland. Probs make some wings too. Bcuz helth...

20b.jpg

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
10 AM game. Breakfast time. Probably going with old reliable. Sausage and egg breakfast burrito. With cheese and salsa.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My trophy Bride of 30 years is a little under the weather. So I am preparing Chicken Soup with egg noodles for me and orzo for my better half.

1702223338082.png

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I had the victory scotch a bit early this week. Its my turn to cook but I am phoning a pizza because I accidentally went to the bar for 5 hours this afternoon

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My menu helped my mood after the game.

I made some killer hot Italian sausage/onions/peppers.

It's awesome on pasta or hard hoagie style rolls. I had both because some prefer to eat it on pasta, but I love it on the rolls.

I ate some about 2 hours after the game... then I woke up dreaming about it at around 1 am, so I went downstairs and made another hoagie for a snack.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When it comes to morning games I don't do anything elaborate. Had a simple breakfast burrito. But the post game meal was tri-tip steak. Grandkids came over and we played board games while the other games were on. Had nice time even though we didn't win.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My menu helped my mood after the game.

I made some killer hot Italian sausage/onions/peppers.

It's awesome on pasta or hard hoagie style rolls. I had both because some prefer to eat it on pasta, but I love it on the rolls.

I ate some about 2 hours after the game... then I woke up dreaming about it at around 1 am, so I went downstairs and made another hoagie for a snack.
My favorite thing about making Spaghetti is dipping the Garlic bread into the sauce. I always tell my wife that, one of these days I’m not even going to make the pasta. Just give me a bowl of the sauce and a ton of garlic bread.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My favorite thing about making Spaghetti is dipping the Garlic bread into the sauce. I always tell my wife that, one of these days I’m not even going to make the pasta. Just give me a bowl of the sauce and a ton of garlic bread.

Oh... I already do that. I still make the pasta, but I don't always eat any.