GameDay Attire Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If I were going to the game against the Whiners, should I wear the blue Donald or bone Kupp jersey? On a side note, would go with the new modern jersey but the vapor limited version won't make it to me until December.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wear the one you won't mind getting bloody.
None of em lol.....nah Ive been there and you won't see me fighting anyways. I'm pretty chill. I was raised not to hit lil bitches ya know hahaha

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Just don't wear the damn socks....

socks.jpg

I've made an official decree that they will no longer be worn on gameday, only on Celebration Monday (or Tuesday or Friday when the situation warrants).

Psycho_X

Legend
I would go blue because it contrasts more with the shit red/white jerseys all of the Whiner fans will be wearing. So the more blue in the stands the worse it looks on national tv for them.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would go blue because it contrasts more with the shit red/white jerseys all of the Whiner fans will be wearing. So the more blue in the stands the worse it looks on national tv for them.
I like how you think lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have my late cousin's old St. Louis Rams hat that I wear every game as a good luck charm.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Go with the blue. More noticeable among all those ugly red jerseys. Bone will just blend in with all their whites there.

Go Blue!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This thread about laundry reminded me of the dumbest marketing ploy in Rams history when they played the 49ers and organized a White Out.
The seats at the ED were red and it looked like a damn home game for San Fran!! Doh!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wear body paint....Clothing is optional in my household ~ @Merlin
Tonight it's a wifebeater with some old Rams pajama pants. Gotta be comfortable for this one, it's so important I'm even gonna splurge and have one Budweiser and bong toke per half. My wife knows that if it goes bad to hide the rest of them, I mean I did quit drinking and all. :laugh4:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If I were going to the game against the Whiners, should I wear the blue Donald or bone Kupp jersey? On a side note, would go with the new modern jersey but the vapor limited version won't make it to me until December.

Just don't forget your hat ...

ffddbe615e33ea7939b66a5b7659776d--crazy-fans-the-crazy.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Tonight it's a wifebeater with some old Rams pajama pants. Gotta be comfortable for this one, it's so important I'm even gonna splurge and have one Budweiser and bong toke per half. My wife knows that if it goes bad to hide the rest of them, I mean I did quit drinking and all. :laugh4:
I'd suggest one each Qtr. Matter of fact, one pre game and post game as well. We only get two chances a year to kick Niner ass so splurge a little! ;)

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Aaaaaaand……… which flag shall I fly?
The one on top is up right now.

Attachments

• 92AECCC5-DB13-404E-AC6C-7E9560775C04.jpeg
    92AECCC5-DB13-404E-AC6C-7E9560775C04.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 98939491-BD67-428B-A8A8-C78A817CFB6D.jpeg
    98939491-BD67-428B-A8A8-C78A817CFB6D.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 28

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Go old school with the blue & white banner!