Game Thread: The Toilet Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which of these crap bags do you hope wins?

• Whiners

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Seapigeons

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

jap

Legend
There are some guys that was simply born to be posterized. Sherman is setting himself up very nicely for the Horns next season.

Alan

Legend
Was that a bad game by Kapernoodle or was it a great game by the Seahag D? I didn't watch the game.

RFIP

Broncos have a lot better QB and WR'ing core than the Niners. I originally thought Seattle would win but I don't know now.

Severl things here:

1) NO HFA for Seattle and they aint all that on the road to begin with.

2) Wilson has been declining for weeks, it pisses me off the love he gets and will only get more in the coming 2 weeks when his defense carries him while he is incredibly lucky on several of his throws in traffic. While his "legend" will grow, the book on him is growing faster. How many games now have you seen him running like c hicken with his head cut off, fumbling and getting sacked and grounding the ball? KEEP HIM IN THE POCKET AND HE'S A BELOW AVERAGE QB PERIOD.

3) See #2, buyer beware on Manzeil.

4) If you think for one second it won't be "flag" football when Seattle tries to hold "Peyton's" wr's then you don't know jack about the NFL.

Bronco's are your Super Bowl champions. Bank it.

RFIP

Was that a bad game by Kapernoodle or was it a great game by the Seahag D? I didn't watch the game.

His running, especially in the first half, was superb. His throwing was lucky in the first half but that luck ran out in the fourth quarter. And he got a lucky bounce on his first fumble, not so much on his second.

Alan

Legend
That's why I asked for that Smiley! :lol:

What are you talking about?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Severl things here:

2) Wilson has been declining for weeks, it pisses me off the love he gets and will only get more in the coming 2 weeks when his defense carries him while he is incredibly lucky on several of his throws in traffic. While his "legend" will grow, the book on him is growing faster. How many games now have you seen him running like c hicken with his head cut off, fumbling and getting sacked and grounding the ball? KEEP HIM IN THE POCKET AND HE'S A BELOW AVERAGE QB PERIOD.

4) If you think for one second it won't be "flag" football when Seattle tries to hold "Peyton's" wr's then you don't know jack about the NFL.

Well that's fine by me. :D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sherman wonders why everyone hates him. Dude, you made a great play, your team is going to the SB. Why you have to be a dick and rub it in?
Because he's an immature idiot who's insecure enough to have to tell millions of ppl on television that he "one up'd" Crabtree. :rolleyes:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Severl things here:

Hope so -- Denver should feel very confident.

-- there should be a lot of talk during the lead up on Seattle's "holding" Corp -- but there won't be.