** Game Thread: Rams at Colts **

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great win that. I can sleep easy tonight. Cheered me up no end after the Hammers disastrous defeat at the Canaries yesterday.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Really pleasing last quarter to hold them to zip --- massive confidence boost for our group -- massive smack in the face for the Colts.

Well done RAMS !!!!

:woot:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
That was just a good ole fashioned butt kicking. The defense really came to play today.

Tavon Awesome...just a fantastic game, the type of game we all imagined he would have

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lj62Un1.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Very solid game. Very impressed with the win, but I really thought that we could win this one. I didn't expect Tavon to break out like that, but I expected him to break out sometime. Great game, congrats to all the true fans that stuck it out for this signature win. High fives to all here.

fancents86

Starter
HOLY SHHHHHYYYYYTTTTT!!!! I thought this would be the hardest game we have all season, but we took care of business!! I wasnt able to atch the game, but how did Jenkins and Johnson do?

had

Rookie
Incredible. This is the best thing since pistachios. F*cking awesome. Incredible. I'm as giddy as a little girl.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We got two weeks for the Bears. I don't think Cutler makes it through the games.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Very solid game. Very impressed with the win, but I really thought that we could win this one. I didn't expect Tavon to break out like that, but I expected him to break out sometime. Great game, congrats to all the true fans that stuck it out for this signature win. High fives to all here.
LOL

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I don't know what to think of that outcome. I like it, but the Panthers are the likely 6th playoff team if they keep winning.

Kaeperdick was horrible in this game!