Game Thread: Raiders @ Rams (2014 Game 12)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think the Rams beat the spread...

$47 million+ bet on that. Maybe a new record for payoff...

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
In Cricket when a batsman makes a half century they raise the bat towards their teammates in the locker rooms ...

article-1333039-0C3E101B000005DC-550_306x494.jpg

Well done RAMS !!!!!

:LOL:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In Cricket when a batsman makes a half century they raise the bat towards their teammates in the locker rooms ...

article-1333039-0C3E101B000005DC-550_306x494.jpg

Well done RAMS !!!!!

:LOL:

Get Mr. Cricket off this thread!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha ha ha The chef! Essex and England legend. It doesn't get any better than that, thanks!

Love that win today as well, especially as my old man supports the Raiders.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well done Dave.......can you lend me some dough please?!

RamWoodie

Legend
A thorough thrashing and a goose egg to boot. This was overdue with all the injuries and "other stuff" the Rams have gone through.

I want one thing in the off season...A NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR! This team has too much talent on offense now...they should be EXPLOSIVE!!!

I defended Schotty a long time, thinking he could open things up...but he hasn't. I'd like to see what Fisher does on this. Could you imagine if Quick was healthy???

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Obviously a great win...Also obvious was the fact that the Rams aren't nearly as good as the Faders made them look today...They were about as awful as I can remember in about forever...I found myself almost feeling bad for them...Most fun I've had watching a game (yes, actually on TV here) in years and years...I really thought they would lose the shutout because they went so soft on defense in the 2nd half..Glad they didn't, 52-0 is a nice round number...

RamPower44

UDFA
Name
Marco
I also like how the Rams came out aggressive. Yes Raiders are bad but unpredictable play calling is a big plus. The D was effin awesome.