Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
10602704_721577114557442_362460448_n.jpg

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
What I want too see is, Sam Bradford have a few long drives while keeping clean w/ lots of time to go through his progression reads. Quick & Britt show us they are clearly the go too WRs on the outside.
Mix in a few screens would be nice as all 3 RB can catch the ball.

On defense I want to see some nastiness and be a force again the run. No room for Lacy!
See an improved depth at CB. See someone take the starting FS spot and run w/ it starting tonight.

STs
Want to see some great coverage leaving little to none on the returns.
KO returner step up. So we can give the O a good starting position weekly

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I totally would... But it's a Princeton Review course, and I suck ass on one section on the MCAT, so I need to go since it's a lot of money for 1 to 1 tutoring. My test is on the 27th also, so I shouldn't reschedule either. I didn't think the game would be played this early in the day, that's why I scheduled for 2 today!!! Ugh...

Good luck. Hope you Ace it on the 27th!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I totally would... But it's a Princeton Review course, and I suck ass on one section on the MCAT, so I need to go since it's a lot of money for 1 to 1 tutoring. My test is on the 27th also, so I shouldn't reschedule either. I didn't think the game would be played this early in the day, that's why I scheduled for 2 today!!! Ugh...

Hey man you gotta do what you gotta do. I wish I had the drive to go back to school. Good luck brother.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Good luck RF14

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Only an hour of Manziel talk until Rams Football.

NFLN should be talking about Derek Carr. He looked good last night.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm going to be watching this one with my Packer fan Uncle so I'm expecting a respectable battle and a glorious finish. Otherwise, the dinner conversation will revert to Bradford unavoidably and I will have to take somebody down. :double:

A55VA6

Legend
According to Nick Wagoner the following players are not playing today:

S Matt Daniels, CB Janoris Jenkins, LB Laurinaitis, OL B. Jones, OT J. Long, DE S. Brown, OL B. Washington, OG/OT Saffold, DT M. Brockers, DL William Hayes,

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

S Matt Daniels, CB Janoris Jenkins, LB Laurinaitis, OL B. Jones, OT J. Long, DE S. Brown, OL B. Washington, OG/OT Saffold, DT M. Brockers, DL William Hayes,
Thanks for posting. Matt Daniels days have to be numbered at this point. Too bad too, good kid and i thought he might develop into something.
So five starters sitting out. Thats cool. Hopefully they'll be ready for the opener.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

So more criticism for our run D. Great :rolleyes:.

Oh and is Matt Daniels ever healthy?

RamWoodie

Legend
*Nacho Cheese Doritos - Check

*Icehouse - Check

*Favorite Rams hat - Check

Bring it on! 26 mins and counting! (y)

Meantime...enjoying a "J Wayner"..."The Sons of Katie Elder"...(y)

A55VA6

Legend
I have some strange feeling of a Bradford to Britt TD in the 1st qtr. Just saying.

So if it happens, I win.