Game Thread: Giants @ Rams. 3:05 CST (2014 Game 15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just realized that it's a 4 o'clock game.

I can go back to bed... we threw a Holiday brunch yesterday that lasted until 3am. Hung Over. I should probably make myself a bloody mary.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Gameday is here and we may not be going to the playoffs but we can still accomplish a couple of goals.Not finishing in last place would show some progress under difficult circumstances this year.And with 2 solid defensive games we can finish in the top ten in defense with 6th or 7th being very realistic. And sweeping Sea would be great especially if it takes the division from them and would be a tough road win for us.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I can go back to bed... we threw a Holiday brunch yesterday that lasted until 3am. Hung Over. I should probably make myself a bloody mary.

3 am?

That's not "brunch" my friend, that's committing a crime against your liver.

If your liver was a furry cuddly critter PETA would be picketing at your house.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

That would be my exact recommendation!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
3 am?

That's not "brunch" my friend, that's committing a crime against your liver.

If your liver was a furry cuddly critter PETA would be picketing at your house.

We had Tito's ... many, many bottles. I think there may still be one left.

@CodeMonkey is right... I'm going downstairs and make myself a bloody mary. Demitri's Bloody Mary Habanero mix. If you haven't tried Demitri's, you haven't had a bloody mary. I got a bacon/salt rim shot going on that bitch too.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
334972.jpg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
We had Tito's ... many, many bottles. I think there may still be one left.

@CodeMonkey is right... I'm going downstairs and make myself a bloody mary. Demitri's Bloody Mary Habanero mix. If you haven't tried Demitri's, you haven't had a bloody mary. I got a bacon/salt rim shot going on that bitch too.
After replying to you I got a taste for one myself and ran up to the store for bloody mary supply reinforcements. Cheers!!!

Cheers-Keith-Rockin.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hey, if anyone's interested in meeting at the game, I'll be down by the gear shop at halftime.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Last home game of the year boys. Time to show the fuck out

LETS GO RAMS!!!

A55VA6

Legend
Rams inactives: OL B. Washington, TE A. Bayer, DL E. Westbrooks, DL A. Carrington, CB M. Roberson, TE J. Cunningham, OL B. Jones.

Joyner is active this week.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Glad to see Joyner is active. He's a feisty competitive guy and he can really play despite his size. At the very least on STs, but it'd be nice to see us have a plan for him. Our CBs are pretty stacked now.

RamWoodie

Legend
This would be a GREAT WEEKEND for me with a Rams win! I got my CDL license Friday which clears me to drive for the company I work for...so I'm celebrating that.

A Rams win makes it a double celebration!!!! :D