Game Thread: Buccaneers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
If only we were an AFC team, we'd be heading into next week needing a win to make the playoffs (assuming a Cheatriots win)

A55VA6

Legend
What a great game again. Robert Quinn. My god.

Glad to see my guy Stedman get that TD.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Great game today! It was father vs son today my dad being a bucs fan. Then week when the Rams come here to Seattle we avenge that Monday night loss!

fearsomefour

Legend
Williams had a nice game at LG, a couple of nice running plays, esp on Stacys' run into Buccs territory in the second quarter, helped the LT then slid off and picked off the LB. Saffold continued to show his versatility and his worth. Barnes also had a good game getting to the second level a couple of times. Clemons continues to impress overall.
The QB draw was really messed up by bringing the RB back into the backfield, that makes zero sense. Johnson had a good game overall. Really seeing Quinn use a combo of inside moves now, a rip move, a spin….dude is a monster.
Cook got lucky on a play that was close to a fumble by again being unaware and running with the ball loose. Harkey continues to impress. Stretches of the game were close, but I never got the feeling the game was out of the Rams control. Nice back to back wins for sure.