Game pass users

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have always had Sunday Ticket ever since it's inception because I've always had Direct TV. My sister used to be a lobbyist (public policy exec) for them so I always had a huge discount on the service. Even after she left for Verizon wireless they never changed my account being flagged. So I simply never thought about other ways to watch the NFL. I even had it in Mexico.

But now I'm here in AZ I thought no problema, but I find most people simply don't have quality internet as they all use their phones. I'm sorry but I can't watch the NFL on a phone screen every game. There is a service in Sierra Vista that will give you a dedicated wireless router to stream to a smart TV but it's running at 12 Mbps which is barely enough to stream without buffering if there aren't interruptions. That is my last resort fall back and why I'm really looking at game pass as a fall back option long term. It's why all this great info will be very helpful.