GAME PASS BUYER BEWARE!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm having the exact same problem. I can watch games on my computer through a web-browser, but on a tablet or smart TV or AppleTV or phone.... forget it.

I emailed support and they responded that they're working on it.

What a cluster f#@k.

There is a game pass app that runs on Fire stick or Roku. There is an NFL Sunday ticket app that runs on both as well. Those devices are as cheap as $30

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My issue with Game Pass is that you need to wait until games are over to stream them. Which means I need to go with illegally streaming to watch the game in real time, it's either that or avoid sites like this like the plague until I can watch the game (which is hard to do).

Yes I could go the VPN route which isn't too tough, but at that point it's just easier to stream illegally and save the money.

IMO a lot of the sports leagues have deep seated issues that go back to archaic constraints. Like the time I bought the MLB online package and they told me since I was in San Diego I was in striking range of LA games so I was still under the blackout restrictions on home games. AFTER I had paid. That was years back and end result is I watch very little baseball now as I don't pay for cable TV any longer (just the internet).

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bought the package 3 weeks ago and still can't access it. Now I learn this is a very frequent problem. They won't answer my complaint and there is no phone to call. People are telling me that if you can't access I will just have to get a refund because they aren't going to do a damn thing. Apparently it's an incompatibility with some networks, system or software or some stupid thing like that. I had problems simply purchasing it. I worked around it and now I'm unable to access the product I purchased. If you have problems purchasing Game Pass don't do it!! Just look for pirated internet feeds or something. People say they fight you over the refund and when they do send it the chargeback takes forever.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them.
I'm not exactly sure what your problem is... but I contacted NFL support and they had me delete the NFL app from all my devices, power down, then re-install the app and re-sign in. That did the trick. I hope that helps you.