GAME PASS BUYER BEWARE!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I bought the package 3 weeks ago and still can't access it. Now I learn this is a very frequent problem. They won't answer my complaint and there is no phone to call. People are telling me that if you can't access I will just have to get a refund because they aren't going to do a damn thing. Apparently it's an incompatibility with some networks, system or software or some stupid thing like that. I had problems simply purchasing it. I worked around it and now I'm unable to access the product I purchased. If you have problems purchasing Game Pass don't do it!! Just look for pirated internet feeds or something. People say they fight you over the refund and when they do send it the chargeback takes forever.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you logging in on your PC? Phone? Tablet?
I have no issue on my PC but cant get on my Apple TV

Psycho_X

Legend
I use a laptop via a VPN for international game pass and worked flawlessly last season. Haven’t tried yet this year since there were no preseason games. Planning on doing a test run with Thursday night football.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I use a laptop via a VPN for international game pass and worked flawlessly last season. Haven’t tried yet this year since there were no preseason games. Planning on doing a test run with Thursday night football.

I've done the same in the past.

oldnotdead

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm on a PC with no VPN because my nephew has Cox Cable. He pays for top tier internet speed because as career military he does a lot remotely with a secure laptop and military VPNs. I've talked to 7 or 8 people who had the same problem as I have and were forced to ask for refunds because they got no help. This is why when I get my own place I'm going to use a VPN with a LA server so I can get LA commercial TV. But right now I'm SOL and I'm going to try Sportsurge and see if I can get the Thursday game of KC vs Texans

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do you use an international VPN?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Use any VPN that offers connections in other countries.... Most if not all do. Then simply connect to whichever server in whichever country you wish.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Use any VPN that offers connections in other countries.... Most if not all do. Then simply connect to whichever server in whichever country you wish.

Can I do that on a smart TV? Or do I set it up through my computer and router?

oldnotdead

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Each VPN has to load their routing software onto your router. As long as your router is compatible with the VPN software amd your TV you should be fine.

Psycho_X

Legend

Easiest way I found is to load vpn on my laptop and when game time is here I open it up and connect to Germany usually. Most are fairly user friendly when you open them up. After it has connected you open chrome or whatever and go to nfl international website and sign in and play whatever game. I use an hdmi cable to hook it up to my tv and use a wireless mouse to control it if I’m switching between games.

Im using NordVPN currently and has worked well. It is subscription based but most are fairly cheap. I got a deal last year for a three year subscription for $75 up front.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I run it on a fire stick, but you can run certain VPNs on home routers as well, or of course your PC. Not sure of if any smart TV OS supports it though.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
In a Covid season, the games should be staggered so that 2 games are on network tv every night.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I bought Game Pass through ATT TV. It's expensive, but in Southern Missouri I think worth it as there will be many weeks the Rams won't make regular broadcasting. Heck, there were always a handful of games I had to go to a sports bar each year even when they were in St Louis.

Your warning concerns me. I hope it works out

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm having the exact same problem. I can watch games on my computer through a web-browser, but on a tablet or smart TV or AppleTV or phone.... forget it.

I emailed support and they responded that they're working on it.

What a cluster f#@k.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh - there is an algorithm. People get paid big $$ for that kind of thing. Imagine football every night.
Would be awful. Fine the way it is. Thursday night game are a pain enough as it is

fearsomefour

Legend
Meh - there is an algorithm. People get paid big $$ for that kind of thing. Imagine football every night.
Travel, days off between games.
No very practical.
Also, the money spent for commercials etc is all contracted ahead of time and would surely change.
Would mean missing more games I want to see for me.