Game Day, What are you Drinking and Eating!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
At work....so make sure ya'll drink some Gatorade to recover your electrolytes after consuming your adult beverages.

I have 5 people in here today. We're getting 2 large pizzas. And of course, Pepsico products.(y)

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I think the real question here is, what are you smoking?

I have a dispensary within three minutes of my house.:banana:

nighttrain

Legend
It's still around 45 minutes away from game day where I live. I'm drinking Bud Light right now, and have a bottle of Rye Whiskey for the game! I love history and Rye Whiskey is the drink of the late 19th century, I love the smell of it and drink it it with a splash of water, FANTASTIC.

As for eating, I love me some pulled pork sammiches!:rockon:

OCEdZfb.png
Rye wiskey, rye wiskey ryewiskey I cried, give me rye wiskey or I surely shall die
train

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We got a pumpkin pie from the grocery store yesterday, and a tub of cool whip.
It will magically make it disappear by 7:00 p.m.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I prepped a whole chicken yesterday for the smoker. Herb, roasted potatoes and carrots
Bud light.
Bulleit Bourbon, for an Old Fashion or two. More if we lose!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Adderall and an anti-depressant.

@UtahRam already in midseason form.

I'm just gonna get myself a pizza and have some beer with it, nothing too crazy today, it's my celebration pizza for the start of the season. Hopefully I'll have another when they lock down a playoff spot.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
A gallon of Coconut water
Rooibos tea

I won't be drinking cause the wife says i've had my fill for 3 lifetimes -- been beer free for a month -- so i'll be partaking with celebratory puffs of the Purple Rain strain

I have a chuck roast from the angus bull i took to "harvest" in the slow-cooker

I'm boring

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Vegemite on toast, and fosters.Tho If I keep swilling the Fosters and I run short on toast my thick Shelia roomy might come off the bench. It's game day so....

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Vegemite on toast, and fosters.Tho If I keep swilling the Fosters and I run short on toast my thick Shelia roomy might come off the bench. It's game day so....
From the land down under? Cool we got fans on other continents.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Had smoked pork chops with eggs for breakfast making up some some spaghetti with my homemade Italian sausage for dinner. A nice Cab to go with it. Should taste like a win.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 269]20170910_140748 by BatteringRambo posted Sep 10, 2017 at 2:09 PM[/GALLERY]