** Game Day Thread: Titans at Rams **

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I think all this power O has been great for the OL, too. They're gelling nicely.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm just saying Clemens can use our weapons and take us from the 20 Bradford didn't seem to be able to something to look at

Short memory.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm just saying Clemens can use our weapons and take us from the 20 Bradford didn't seem to be able to something to look at

Well, it's not like we have a QB controversy, but Clemens should be back next year. We still need to draft a backup QB as well.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's go D!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I still don't get the 10-12 yards off defense. We play better in press. Finnegan was 10+ yards off that last play. Anyone can make that pass.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Titans going to make us work for this.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Well, that drive sucked. We really didn't stop them at all

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

I believe Bradford had ONE game with Stacy as the starter. Give Bradford this kind of running game and I promise you he'll do even better than his 14TD 4INT start.
Plus, when did our D give up 135 yards when Sam was starting...Let's see Kellen play from a 10 point + deficit.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Yes I did I'm not saying he's our savior just saying the more familiar he gets with the offense the better he is looking. And saying based on that observation Bradford may not be the answer

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even though yours is incorrect, haha.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram; don't litter the game thread.

To all: move on

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Time to play some offense!