Game Day Thread: Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HE WITH HORNS said:
Who are we going to bring in as a backup? Don't tell me its Austin Davis.

Brett Favre is available.

stano00

UDFA
CGI_Ram said:
WTF is Brian Billick spewing?

Has he been watching the game? Sam's had 3 beautiful TD passes.

What a moron.

Billick can't be objective towards a Fisher team. They've were part of the big rivalry between the Titans & Ravens in the early 2000's

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:
Let's hope its just a strain (Bradford's knee).

If so, he'll be out there next week. Sam is a tough guy.
No doubt about that.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Graphicker said:
HometownBoy said:
Now we get to watch the train wreck known as Clemens. Boy the PD is gonna be happy.

We did beat the Saint's with him.. :|

But hey at least he plays hard and that's all one can ask for.

I'm trying to find a silver lining and all I can come up with is a top 10 pick..

This of course baring Sam's health..

More like the D and Jackson beat the Saints while Clemens watched.

It's not looking good if Sam isn't back next Sunday.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Vince Young is a FA(just checked). Could be best option in worst case scenario. Clemens will throw 7 INT's and fumble at least a dozen times nxt week vs Seattle.

Name
Kerry
None of know how serious Sam Bradford injury is then we have a 8 days to get everybody healthy or at least close to active lets not start this season over stuff before we know the details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Rams nation said:
None of know how serious Sam Bradford injury is then we have a 8 days to get everybody healthy or at least close to active lets not start this season over stuff before we know the details

Did you see Bradford's face? In pain and agony. Usually means torn something.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Mojo Ram said:
Vince Young is a FA(just checked). Could be best option in worst case scenario. Clemens will throw 7 INT's and fumble at least a dozen times nxt week vs Seattle.
Yea I agree never thought I would say this but young would be a decent backup compared to Clemens BUT would Fisher even think about that

Name
Kerry
Yes I seen it what I'm saying is it hurts like hell right now but you never know how it's going to feels in a couple days or a week

stano00

UDFA
Mojo Ram said:

Do you know the history between Young & Fisher? Young was a big factor for starting Fisher's demise in Tenn...

Lesson

Oh, really?
Young Ram said:
Rams nation said:

Did you see Bradford's face? In pain and agony. Usually means torn something.

While he did show pain in his face, I do think it's a bit too early to reach any conclusions until a diagnosis has been made.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
stano00 said:
Mojo Ram said:

Do you know the history between Young & Fisher? Young was a big factor for starting Fisher's demise in Tenn...
I do. I bring up VY because he's one of the better FA QB options out there in terms of experience and talent.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Mojo Ram said:
stano00 said:
Mojo Ram said:

I do. I bring up VY because he's one of the better FA QB options out there in terms of experience and talent.
Yea just look at the what do we do thread I posted see some of what's available