Game Day pics

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thought it might be kinda fun to have people post their game day photos here. Of course, here I am starting the thread and I only know where a few of mine are - gonna have to dig some of them up and scan a few others if I can figure out what box they are in.

Anyway, here are a few from our tailgating in enemy territory on opening day of '09. All the guys except for Keith (KMRamsFan I think is his handle here) were people I met via the PD. Keith and I have been going to the games up in Seattle (with different groups of Ram bruthuhs) for years. I brought a bunch of ribs, corn on the cob, beans, and homebrew. Just wish the game was as good as the food, drink, and company.

I'm the one in the middle with the majorly stylin' Bermudas and the world beater shirt.

Bye the way, Seattle has gone out of their way to make it non-tailgater friendly over the years. There used to be lots of great places to set up.

Another one - Keith is the one in the Gold Rams shirt.

Finally, one of some of the food. And yes, those ARE St Louis style ribs.

Attachments

• Rams Tailgate 2.jpg
    Rams Tailgate 2.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 455
  • Rams Tailgate 3.jpg
    Rams Tailgate 3.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 450
  • Rams Tailgate 4.jpg
    Rams Tailgate 4.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 471

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Looking Good 503,,, looking Real Good... I'm talking about the ribs of course. Looks like you guys were having a great time despite your surroundings. Enemy territory can be a very lonely place :evil:

Tailgating is a Fucking Blast. Especially with you doing the cooking it appears. I grilled a load of lobster tails for everyone prior to that pic I was in from the tampon game. We could form a deadly team if we were to ever link up. Good food and drinks are an absolute necessity before entering the stadium.

It was also very cool to meet posters that were from all over... in person. I look forward to doing that again, probably in STL this year.

I've got some game pics around here that would also have to be scanned. I'll try and dig some up.

Anonymous

superfan24 said:
WOW I need some of those ribs.

No doubt! Just as bad as those damn Red Lobster commercials after midnight. Yes I know Red Lobster sucks but the food still looks good late night.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Those ribs look amazing.... I know what I'm having for dinner this weekend...

I've never seen a Rams game in person. I've never even been to an NFL game, only college football, hockey, and baseball.

Kind of a bummer, I need to make a trip to a Rams@Cardinals game sometime soon since it's within driving distance.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
squeaky wheel said:
superfan24 said:

No doubt! Just as bad as those damn Red Lobster commercials after midnight. Yes I know Red Lobster sucks but the food still looks good late night.

Get your ass out here Squeak. I know we trade barbs but that adds to the fun. Promise I'll take you out crabbing. Time it for the Seattle game this year and you will meet some pretty cool Ram fans. The offer goes out to all Ram fans. I would love nothing better than a big ole tailgate with a bunch of BBQ, some fine Twisted Snout brews and maybe a few seachickens on the grill.

Paul - I would really like to kick the shit with you at a Ram game. I owe you BIG TIME.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Looking Good 503,,, looking Real Good... I'm talking about the ribs of course. Looks like you guys were having a great time despite your surroundings. Enemy territory can be a very lonely place :evil:

Tailgating is a Fucking Blast. Especially with you doing the cooking it appears. I grilled a load of lobster tails for everyone prior to that pic I was in from the tampon game. We could form a deadly team if we were to ever link up. Good food and drinks are an absolute necessity before entering the stadium.

It was also very cool to meet posters that were from all over... in person. I look forward to doing that again, probably in STL this year.

I've got some game pics around here that would also have to be scanned. I'll try and dig some up.

Fuckin A - We could do some dungeoness crab too if here.

If the Brewpub does its job I will be looking for some road trip opportunities. Would love to do some diving, fishing, etc. while checking out a game in your neck.

BTW - I'm a glutton - so I would certainly be into doing a sort of bus-man's holiday and bring some goods and do a little BBQing for your buds and whoever else we might get to make a party out of it. Not too far for X to attend so that would be cool as well.

It's kind of funny in that I had a lot of people on the PD questioning me before that tailgater that I would actually cook all that stuff up. I just wanted to have Rams fans get together and have some fun. It was a great time and I met some really good people.

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
superfan24 said:

Get your ass out here Squeak. I know we trade barbs but that adds to the fun. Promise I'll take you out crabbing. Time it for the Seattle game this year and you will meet some pretty cool Ram fans. The offer goes out to all Ram fans. I would love nothing better than a big ole tailgate with a bunch of BBQ, some fine Twisted Snout brews and maybe a few seachickens on the grill.

Paul - I would really like to kick the shyte with you at a Ram game. I owe you BIG TIME.

Crabbing as in the boat (SOUNDS AWESOME!) or do you mean my somewhat normal state of being? :lmao: Thanks man I'd like to meet you too and gorge myself on those fine ribs and brew while enjoying the Rams put the beatdown on the Seahawks. But sadly not this year. Checked the Rams site and their schedule shows that Seattle game is on 12/12 and is a monday night game too. (At least I know what channel and time to record it.) Unfortunately I know I won't, can't be there. Will be on vacation and with existing reservations it's impossible. It will have to be some other time and I do look forward to it. :nana:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We'll keep the light on for yuh.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
superfan24 said:

Paul - I would really like to kick the shit with you at a Ram game. I owe you BIG TIME.
You're on daddy-o. Let me see if I can clear some time in December and maybe we'll make the trek.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:
You're on daddy-o. Let me see if I can clear some time in December and maybe we'll make the trek.

That would be too cool. The timing should be real good. Let's make it work. I think you might get a kick out our little burg.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
GcBean said:
Hey, I'm in that pic! Thank for posting!

Yes you are. We're going to have to do that again - maybe we can find a better location this time. Suppose you could do a little scouting?

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Stu,
I live in Socal now. My new duty station is in Point Mugu, Ca, just north of LA.... Maybe a SF game? You bring the ribs, we bring the beer? Lots of beer that is.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
GcBean said:
Stu,
I live in Socal now. My new duty station is in Point Mugu, Ca, just north of LA.... Maybe a SF game? You bring the ribs, we bring the beer? Lots of beer that is.

Ah - so you're just up the track from my older sis now. She lives in Malibu. I drive by your new HQ when I go to visit her.