Game day Mother-F*#$er!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Holy shyte I'm excited. I can't wait to get this thing going. The Cards better be ready to play, because you know the Rams will.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I share your sentiment bro! I cant wait till we lay it down on the Cards and all the Tard fans! A whole year offseason of thoughts and hopes are here to take flight....!

I thin our pass rush will dominate the outcome of this game! 5 sacks....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
:cheese: Hell yeah. What happened to the members only pic thread? I was all set to post my gameface :bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
oh-hell-yeah-20116.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
FUCKING A

4:20,,, game time ... :mrgreen:
OMG I hadn't even checked the game time ,it being a home game I made an ass out of u and me and assumed it was an early game which home games here usually are.
Thanks Rahstamon now I have time to go for my daily swim before the game :cheese:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Good luck to RAMS Nation today! I am excited too. Beat the Cards back to the desert.

506e4508021c1.preview-620.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Who are you!? What are you about!? - Coach Cecil

522b4be74dcb7.preview-620.jpg

I'm ready to go to war. Let's hope the youngins shake the butterflies fast. I can't fucking wait to get to the stadium.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Fuck Yeah!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M[/youtube]

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Me being the superstitious person that I am, who is the guy that sets up the Gameday thread? I don't want to be the guy creating any bad juju! :sly:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Rain has finally let up in the Lou. On way to tailgate. As usual, I will be loud enough for the entire forum. Hope the rookie mistakes are to a minimum today. The excitement around the city is fucking insane for this game. Everywhere u look it says LET'S GO RAMS. People are buzzing. The dome will be fucking insane. Have a good one guys. Have to cheers to a victory when I get back!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Username said:
Rain has finally let up in the Lou. On way to tailgate. As usual, I will be loud enough for the entire forum. Hope the rookie mistakes are to a minimum today. The excitement around the city is freaking insane for this game. Everywhere u look it says LET'S GO RAMS. People are buzzing. The dome will be freaking insane. Have a good one guys. Have to cheers to a victory when I get back!

Go get'em!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
MontanaRamsFan said:
Me being the superstitious person that I am, who is the guy that sets up the Gameday thread? [hilite]I don't want to be the guy creating any bad juju![/hilite] :sly:
Me too. I don't want that kind of responsibility. Someone else needs to start it

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
brokeu91 said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Me being the superstitious person that I am, who is the guy that sets up the Gameday thread? [hilite]I don't want to be the guy creating any bad juju![/hilite] :sly:
Me too. I don't want that kind of responsibility. Someone else needs to start it

I put it up. Sticky. Top of page.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
CGI_Ram said:
brokeu91 said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

I put it up. Sticky. Top of page.

Thank you! :cool: