Game Day Menu Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I had 15 pounds of King crab legs shipped to me from Pike's Seafood in Seadderall. Got those on Christmas Eve... So Christmas dinner was thick filet mignon steaks and crab legs. There was so much food that we had crab legs again last night. My God those legs are so fire.

Today... my wife is taking over the cooking and is making lasagna.

We have half of a giant perfect apple pie left that is gonna be slathered with vanilla ice cream later.

A diet fit for an offensive guard.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I had 15 pounds of King crab legs shipped to me from Pike's Seafood in Seadderall. Got those on Christmas Eve... So Christmas dinner was thick filet mignon steaks and crab legs. There was so much food that we had crab legs again last night. My God those legs are so fire.

Today... my wife is taking over the cooking and is making lasagna.

We have half of a giant perfect apple pie left that is gonna be slathered with vanilla ice cream later.

A diet fit for an offensive guard.
Good lord man, how much did those legs cost you??

The crab's, not the wife's, lol....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good lord man, how much did those legs cost you??

The crab's, not the wife's, lol....

It was like $800... but I got free shipping. LOL

It was well worth it. Their legs are WAY bigger than the ones we get here on the East Coast. I never realized that until I was out in Seadderall years ago and went to that market. Our East Coast King crab legs look like Snow crab legs in comparison.

We had 8 people for dinner that night. Plus... my 3 sons can put away some serious groceries. They get very excited about those legs, and so do their girlfriends. It's always like an extra present for everyone. I send some to my parents too many times... unless they beat me to it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

It was well worth it. Their legs are WAY bigger than the ones we get here on the East Coast. I never realized that until I was out in Seadderall years ago and went to that market. Our East Coast King crab legs look like Snow crab legs in comparison.

We had 8 people for dinner that night. Plus... my 3 sons can put away some serious groceries. They get very excited about those legs, and so do their girlfriends. It's always like an extra present for everyone. I send some to my parents too many times... unless they beat me to it.
Holy shit balls. That an expensive dinna!! Our Costco has Alaskan Kings that are as long as my arm. They are like $24/lb. So damn good.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
You need to be using Hungo's for those hot pepper wraps instead of Jalapeno's. :cheers2:
I don’t know, I’m not into the crazy hot thing but with Jalapeños all you pretty much have to do is slice, remove seeds and cut them ridges down, rinse under cold water (whilst holding your nose, lol) and ya gots yourself some pretty decent poppers, a dash of garlic salt before the cream cheese doesn’t hurt

Cheers!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Making a basic Chili with corn cake.
Top it off with cheese and a squeeze of lime juice.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
It's so good. A friend turned me onto it a few years ago and it has all but replaced Tito's in my house. I still like me some Tito's, but the Reyka seems to finish cleaner (not as sweet) and I rarely have a headache after drinking too much of it, haha.

Would be cool as hell to visit that distillery.

Agreed. A GF turned me onto over the lockdown and have been drinking it since. I was looking for something smooth to do shots with on the vodka side. It's even smoother out of fridge or on the rocks. I gotta be careful with it tho. It's so good it's easy to over partake. You are correct on it finishing cleaner. I was aslo a Tito drinker before it. I've never got a headache off it either. :cheers2:

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I don’t know, I’m not into the crazy hot thing but with Jalapeños all you pretty much have to do is slice, remove seeds and cut them ridges down, rinse under cold water (whilst holding your nose, lol) and ya gots yourself some pretty decent poppers, a dash of garlic salt before the cream cheese doesn’t hurt

Cheers!

Hungos (Hungarian Hot Wax) are pretty much the same heat as a Jalapeno, but longer/larger and less work. I think they have a better flavor too. That could be just me tho. One slice a bacon per popper. :cheers2:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Holy shit balls. That an expensive dinna!! Our Costco has Alaskan Kings that are as long as my arm. They are like $24/lb. So damn good.

Our Costco gets em too... but you can't count on it. People snatch them faster than toilet paper off the shelves down here. They are big like King crab legs are... but I'm serious... the ones from out there off the boat in Seadderall are like Fred Flintstone size. I couldn't believe it when I saw them the 1st time.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

At 1st I thought $800 was rather high, but then got thinking about it. I know guys that spend that much in a bar every week. lol I'm a strict budgeter, but that could fit in my entertainment budget as I hardly ever go out. lol Good job man. :cheers2:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Woke up at 2pm today and was in a breakfast mood so.

Over easy eggs and saugause patties it was.

O yeah throw in that nice big glass of milk.