Game Day Menu Thread - Niners Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Yeah, I was in the ER all night last night with what turned out to be asthma complication... coulda been too many uses of my rescue inhaler that led to what felt like weakness and heart palpitations, I dunno, but I do know that I felt the exact same way... super fatigued and hard to breathe... that I did when I nearly died of pneumonia so I wasn't trying to tempt fate on this one and went in... glad I did. I had to learn the HARD way that it's not a sign of weakness to see a Dr...

Anyway, SUPER glad to be home and comfortable and getting to watch this game!!!

And I think tomorrow, I'll try to find a local pho place... in the Tampa area, they aren't as prevalent as West LA where I hail from... I miss the food fo SoCal... a LOT on some days... I mean NO Cuban sandwich can compare to the El Panzon from Campos Burritos!!! (El Panzon means "the fat boy" and they put just about EVERYTHING into this ginormous burrito that is heaven sent)

Pho can be surprisingly easy to find around most places now. I live in Ogden, Utah.