Game Day Menu Thread - Niners Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
What we got cooking this NFL weekend?

I am doing a cheese, bacon and potato French style tartiflette tonight. Will get some red wine open too.

I won't see the Rams game until Tuesday evening UK time so that will just be a normal midweek dinner, nothing fancy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am ordering pizza for today’s games.

Pepperoni, black olive, thin crust

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We're being lazy today, picking up some Publix subs. Can never go wrong with greatness! And lots of beer ofc:clinkingbeer:

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
What we got cooking this NFL weekend?

I am doing a cheese, bacon and potato French style tartiflette tonight. Will get some red wine open too.

I won't see the Rams game until Tuesday evening UK time so that will just be a normal midweek dinner, nothing fancy.
Same here. I’ll be working, so it’s not gonna be anything special.

ParRams

UDFA
Name
Bubbaman
Chicken tacos with rice and beans. Beverages will be tall cans of Modern Times Gigazapper chased with single barrel bourbon. Go Rams !!!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
My wife has book club during the first half of the game.

I convinced her to bring me home an order of Pho from a local place - so good!

I think she'll get herself some sushi.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
OH MAN!!! I would love a massive bowl of pho.

Been battling some kind of stomach bug for over a week and still can't go anywhere in my house without a can of ginger ale or ginger beer near me at all times.

I say this over a 2cup Pyrex container with heated up a Chunky Steak and Potatoes... it's about as mediocre as it sounds... Hopefully the game is more akin to your pho than my meh soup...

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Going to roll with a smoked rib eye, seasoned with Pig Feathers steak seasoning, a baked then lightly grilled, face down tater, with tarragon and garlic salt on the olive oil brushed face of it, and then the “chefs choice” veggie delight.
That means frozen to most of us

Last edited:

oldnotdead

Legend
My GF is making birria de res (shedded beef in spicy sauce) tacos with homemade tortillas, homemade guac, pico de gallo and chips, Mexican rice, her family is joining us bringing homemade tamales, and of course the cerveza Modelo negro and Pacifico. Her sister is making her pinto beans w/bacon which is incredible. I'm going to grill burgers for the kids.

Then we all are going to gather around the 55" TV and scream our heads off as the Rams tromp the Niners.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Homemade Naan bread pizzas in the Ninja flip. Easy and Sooo good.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
OH MAN!!! I would love a massive bowl of pho.

Been battling some kind of stomach bug for over a week and still can't go anywhere in my house without a can of ginger ale or ginger beer near me at all times.

I say this over a 2cup Pyrex container with heated up a Chunky Steak and Potatoes... it's about as mediocre as it sounds... Hopefully the game is more akin to your pho than my meh soup...

I swear there is nothing more healing than a really well made Pho. I was so excited when I saw the sign get put up on a building very close to my house! I sent tons of people there when they first opened up, did so much so in fact that I got to know the owner. Every once in a while he'll throw in some bonus meat and stuff for me.

I'm still trying to decided if I want to do a Beef Pho or a Chicken Pho.

Here's to the Rams putting on a good show and you feeling better.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shanghai Lumpia and Crab Rangoon, bitch3es!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wore myself out playing golf. I stopped and got a Spicy Italian sandwich from Subway.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I might not survive.

Attachments

• IMG_1544.jpg
    IMG_1544.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 32

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm ordering Papa John's and starting off with this delicious drink that I discovered recently.

1637023590746.png

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I had to look up Pho.

I have never had it.

:explode1:

My wife found out about it when she started Pharmacy school. There were a few Vietnamese students in her class.

The first time we ever had it was kind of funny. We got a rare-thin sliced beef Pho. We got home with it and all the parts of the meal are separated for you to put together at home. There was this package of raw meat in there! We were like what! After she talked with a classmate we learned that the broth should be hot enough that when you put the thin beef in it will cook it.

It is literally one of my favorite foods in the world! I've made it myself and it is painstaking how long it takes to make it really good!

I'm off to pick up my Thin Sliced Beef Pho right now!

Cannot recommend it enough!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I swear there is nothing more healing than a really well made Pho. I was so excited when I saw the sign get put up on a building very close to my house! I sent tons of people there when they first opened up, did so much so in fact that I got to know the owner. Every once in a while he'll throw in some bonus meat and stuff for me.

I'm still trying to decided if I want to do a Beef Pho or a Chicken Pho.

Here's to the Rams putting on a good show and you feeling better.

Yeah, I was in the ER all night last night with what turned out to be asthma complication... coulda been too many uses of my rescue inhaler that led to what felt like weakness and heart palpitations, I dunno, but I do know that I felt the exact same way... super fatigued and hard to breathe... that I did when I nearly died of pneumonia so I wasn't trying to tempt fate on this one and went in... glad I did. I had to learn the HARD way that it's not a sign of weakness to see a Dr...

Anyway, SUPER glad to be home and comfortable and getting to watch this game!!!

And I think tomorrow, I'll try to find a local pho place... in the Tampa area, they aren't as prevalent as West LA where I hail from... I miss the food fo SoCal... a LOT on some days... I mean NO Cuban sandwich can compare to the El Panzon from Campos Burritos!!! (El Panzon means "the fat boy" and they put just about EVERYTHING into this ginormous burrito that is heaven sent)

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Well I just got back Waffle House where I had a grilled cheese sandwich with a mess of hash browns.

Hah! Eat your hearts out if you ain't got a WH near ya!!!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~