Game day food

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Gonna keep it simple...Stouffer's Meat lover Lasanga and Riunite Lambrusco:

61yRzHT%2B6VL._SX355_.jpg
riunite_lambrusco__88861.1480745952.480.480.JPG

I might change my mind, but that's where I am now.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Going to the gym as soon as KC Balt is over

Then the store for a ribeye or a strip and a bottle of Shiraz

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Entertaining early today, my son and his bride with my parents, however, everyone knows they have to leave by 7pm.....Grilling rib-eyes (thank goodness for inside grill) with asparagus and a Cavit Pinot Noir although my Dad will insist on a Bass Ale and I will of course join him.
ribeye-steak-how-to-cook-ribeye-steak.jpg
Looks fantastic

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fixed up some kung pao chicken for lunch, might do some chicken taco's for dinner.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too tired to cook today. I worked a six day week. Looks like its going to be pizza.

…..

Legend
Tri-tip on the grill, Stienlager & Bass ale (black and tan), in the cooler.

"You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning".:cheers:
I’m flying out to Cali in two weeks. No matter the weather, tri tip will be grilled and probably twice during my visit.

…..

Legend
As I'm celebrating Hanukkah with my parents and grandparents, I'll be having brisket, latkes (potato pancakes) and applesauce, to go along with other things.
Kartoffel Puffer mit apfelmuss.

An old fav when i lived in Germany, and especially nice in winter time. Went down to basement where pototoes and apples aplenty lined the old dusty shelves, stored from fall harvest, which was quite amazing considering we had two green apple trees and the tiny pototoes grew under and around them.

Great memory. Wife’s Grandma cooking of course, then word would get out and everyone began to show up so as not to miss it.

Last edited: