Game balls for today.. We shall award 3..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Bam Bam Cunninham gets my number 1
Jo Lonn Dunbar gets my number 2
Zach Stacy gets my number 3..

Just my opinion folks.. Let's hear yours.. GOOOOO RAMS!

fearsomefour

Legend
Oline….almost 300 yards rushing & 9 carries over 10 yards, STATEMENT DRIVE AT A KEY TIME IN THE GAME.
Cunningham….stepped up big when Stacy went down
Dline….constant pressure, didnt get a ton of sacks, but in the second half the pressure made a big difference. Played well down close to the goal line too. Too many missed tackles in the back 7 for one of them to get the game ball in my humble opinion.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As i told you before, i'd add Saffold as well.

Also should add the Bears front 7 lolol

RamzFanz

Damnit
TA deserves one. HUGE to get out ahead like that. Not his fault they never used him intelligently again.

Special Teams is setting the Rams up for the win. Great playing by them again against a dangerous return game.

Brockers for a good clean tackle to stop a TD, force a fumble and put the game out of reach (shame the refs ruined it)

Quinn, for being relentless provided pressure all game and fully deserved his TD.

Clemens, was frustratingly awful at times, and made game winning plays a play later.

The run game, O line, blocking by receivers/FB, Austin, Stacy, Bam Bam Cunningham all of them.

Sorry I used 4 :heh:.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Benny Cunningham- carrying the bulk of the run game.

OL- to give Benny said run game.

Jared Cook- 80 yards and a TD shows the talent he's got.Finally got a great game from him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Z Stacy-for running hard and setting the tone yet again.
Shotty-for one of his better play calling games to date...especially in the 2nd half when Chicago threatened. Last drive was brilliant.
T Austin- for getting the huge play early and essentially giving us the lead for good.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
My three:

1. Offense
2. Defense
3. Schottenheimer.

Got to give it to him. His found what this team does well and focused on it.

tonyl711

Starter
Zac and Benny would share one, both had great games and kept the chains moving.
the Oline not only for their run but the pass blocking as well, this line is turning into a very good one.
Clemons, he managed the game well, took what the defense was giving him and avoided any costly mistakes, he is a quality Back Up IMO.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm flabbergasted.. I mean that in a good way now.. Good choices folks.. GOOOOO RAMS!!!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Oline..... didn't matter who was back there, they got the job done......
Cook.... Big catches at tough times
Schotterheimer for designing a very good game plan and sticking w/ it once the Bears showed to make things close........

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Benny Cunningham- carrying the bulk of the run game.

OL- to give Benny said run game.

Jared Cook- 80 yards and a TD shows the talent he's got.Finally got a great game from him.

After all the bitching I've done 'bout the kid ,gotta give Cook one
his catches were clutch.

Tavon for a "take that" smack in the mouth opener

Kellen Clemens for not folding when he made mistakes

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oline..... didn't matter who was back there, they got the job done......
Cook.... Big catches at tough times
Schotterheimer for designing a very good game plan and sticking w/ it once the Bears showed to make things close........

This is hard to argue.

I'm loving our tough oline.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm only giving one game ball. It goes to Boger and I'm kicking it directly up his ass with my foot following close behind.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I listed to the radio feed and my impression is that it was a team win. Every unit seemed to play well. I saw the replay of the TA reverse-reverse and it was a great play design with even better blocking, especially the seal block by Givens on the safety. Man oh man TA is exciting to watch when he gets in space.

I also got the impression that QB play was solid, although the stat line wasn't impressive.

It's been a great 3 week period to be a rams fan. Go team!