Game Ball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I agree with the oline call. What a game from them.

jap

Legend
Johnny: "Greg the Leg? The guy rooms with me. Some of my greatness had to have rubbed off on him eventually."

Greg: "I'm not even going to bother to argue with this nut"

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
7 FG's

isn't that a new Rams record ?

RAMS1083

UDFA
Name
L.T
Goff- For being poised under pressure. Should of had 3 TD's if you count the Everett drop.

What about the challenge call, Woods TD that should've been a TD (JMO)??? Goff did great today, and has proved all the doubters wrong.

Ramzheart

Rookie
Team Mental Toughness
I'm most impressed with this team's composure getting outplayed in the first half, especially on defense and making the necessary adjustments to come away with the W!
Good teams find a way to:
Come from behind
Make adjustments
Play to win
Also worth noting, both sides, O and D haven't reached their full potential yet and of course there is room for improvement!
Let's keep this momentum going, we got some tough games coming up

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gurley's 7 TD's in his first 4 games Ties a Ram Record held by 'Crazy-Legs' Hirsch!! That's one "Old Record"!!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
The Dallas QB, (Dak, Zac, ???) was never the same after Brockers Ko'd/sacked him.

QB winced during and after the hit.

It was a game winning hit.......and no flag.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This may be a weird game ball to give, but I'm giving one to Pharoh. That kick return was epic. If only he had run away from the kicker, but it was a hell of a return.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Gurley's 7 TD's in his first 4 games Ties a Ram Record held by 'Crazy-Legs' Hirsch!! That's one "Old Record"!!
i.png

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Not that he deserves a game ball, but Higbee probably played his best game minus the false start. He looked much more fluid out there.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Mike Brockers has been a beast so far this year. He's always around the ball. He had another really good game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mike Brockers has been a beast so far this year. He's always around the ball. He had another really good game.
Wade made a great change moving Brockers to DT and putting Walker at NT! It sure worked well against Dallas anyway!(y);):D

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'm with jrry32, it has to be Greg.
Obviously it was an excellent team performance, but Greg kept chipping away and I'm sure the Cowboys were all thinking he'd miss one, but he didn't.
He kept us in the game.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Glad to see Brokers getting some love. He was great today

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg Zuerlein

Gurley, Austin, Goff, Phillips, the OL, etc. all deserve recognition, but if Greg misses one FG, we lose this game.
That’s how I felt last game he makes his extra points other kicker miss theirs force the team to go for 2 instead of a game tying extra point. Having a good kicker can’t be over looked