Game 4 - How to Watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Anyone know how to watch the game tonight for the out of market folks without game pass? Have the non-nationally televised games been available on the bootleg websites? I didn't see a rebroadcast of it on NFL Network's schedule either.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
NFLN has it midnight Friday night. (12a-2:30a so maybe slightly condensed)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
CBS, Channel 2 in the L.A. Area, Has it on at 5:00pm PST. I don't know if that's " Nation Wide" or not! Pre-Game show starts at 4:30pm PST.(y):D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFLN has it midnight Friday night. (12a-2:30a so maybe slightly condensed)
Each time they've shown a condensed version of the game, they skip over offensive series for the Rams. So annoying
Bummer, its not replayed until Friday night?? Good grief. Hopefully there's something worth watching just set my DVR for it

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I found subreddit to be very good. It streams in perfect HD quality. You just have to find the right link.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the info @Legatron4 I also found out NFL game pass does a free 7 day trial, so I may do that as well and cancel before I get charged.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
NFL game pass has a free 7 day trial right now. If the game is not being shown in your market you can watch it live. I'm thinking about signing up and just canceling tomorrow.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
With a bottle of Bourbon. Oh wait, that's not what you meant ...

:dizzy:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
With a blindfold and the volume muted, would be my suggestion.