G & G among best selling jerseys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Goff-Gurley

Goff, Gurley on NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List

600xjerseysales.jpg

Excitement surrounding the Rams return to Los Angeles is hot! Over 10,000 fans flooded the UC Irvine campus to watch the first day of training camp. Rams fans are also showing their enthusiasm with their wallets.

Running back Todd Gurley and rookie quarterback Jared Goff landed on the NFLPA's Top 50 Player Sales list for the NFLPA's first quarter. The list is based on total sales of all officially-licensed NFL player merchandise (March 1 through May 31, 2016).

Buy Jared Goff merchandise here

The rookie Goff debuted strong at No. 14 while NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Gurley ranked in at No. 28.

Buy Todd Gurley merchandise here

As for the rest of the Top 50, four of the top five sellers were Dallas Cowboys, topped by Dez Bryant at No. 1. Oakland's Khalil Mack jumped 29 spots from No. 42 to No. 13, while four rookies were among the first quarter's best sellers (Elliott, Wentz, Goff and Bosa).

See the full NFLPA Top 50 list here.

Man I can't wait to see these 2 compliment each other season after season....... The Rams are finally blessed with a 1 - 2 Punch on their offense..

onetwopunchtoplogo.jpg

los-angeles-rams-running-back-todd-gurley-left-talks-with-quarterback-jared-goff-during-nfl-football_489830_.jpg

At the end of the CLIP Tavon says to Duke "boy there is something about you with the pads on"

View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Special_Teams_Put_The_Pads_On/a05634e7-83bc-4a4b-90a3-16c057ed3159

Last edited:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I wish the NFL would give bulk offers. I wanna buy a Goff, Gurley, Donald and Quinn jersey but don't wanna drop $600.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I wish the NFL would give bulk offers. I wanna buy a Goff, Gurley, Donald and Quinn jersey but don't wanna drop $600.

Seriously, I used to work for a company 8 years ago and we had the Nike license so we made all the college football jerseys. Those things cost about 5-8 bucks depending on the prints. I'm sure the NFL are about the same or less.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If you went for the real primo stuff it would cost you over a $1000!!:fuelfire::D