FYI...$4.50 beers are a sham, as I suspected.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I actually didn't even see this offered at any of the stands by my seats. All I saw was the $8.25 aluminum bottles.

FWIW.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I actually didn't even see this offered at any of the stands by my seats. All I saw was the $8.25 aluminum bottles.

FWIW.

You didn't look very hard then. Every concession stand I went to had them.

I drank several of them.

Last edited:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You didn't look very hard then. Every concession stand I went to had them.

I drank several of them.
How big were they, just out of curiosity?....(thats what she said)

Athos

Legend
It's all pee pee water anyway, sneak in your own stuff.

Blows me away the number of people who drink that swill. :sick:

Sneak in some hard stuff. If you've been a Rams fan, you know it's more effective and it'll have you hammered half way into the 1st quarter.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Blows me away the number of people who drink that swill. :sick:

Sneak in some hard stuff. If you've been a Rams fan, you know it's more effective and it'll have you hammered half way into the 1st quarter.

Who the heck are you to tell me it can't be both?

drunk.gif

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Someone was asking in the other thread if there are micro-brews or other non-AB brews available. Can anyone verify?

Av8R

UDFA
Someone was asking in the other thread if there are micro-brews or other non-AB brews available. Can anyone verify?

CodeMonkey... yes there are micro-brews and non-AB products available. At least they are around our section in 426.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Scorpion Ale? I got ripped at a Kid Rock concert last summer.. $4 beers only to show up to $4 4oz scorpion ale. Good thing I chugged down 6 tall cans in the parking lot.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
The scam in the beers is the $8.50 price when none of the vendors carry change. I don't mind tipping, but it's like a built in 50 cent tip on top of whatever else you were planning to give

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Beer is over priced.

Ridiculous. Stadiums will get smaller going forward , you watch

jl918

UDFA
Name
jl918
The future will bring 50,000 seat stadiums. Several teams right now could use smaller stadiums including the Rams obviously. Nobody wants nosebleed seats. KC can't sell those atrocious corner seats-should have wiped them out and made skybox bars in the corners of the stadium.